CHAPTER 23

Gulf's clear eyes opened wide when he found out that his two children had met their biological father by accident.  An unexpected meeting by him.

His heart prayed that Mew did not know that he was there.  And he wondered why his ex-boyfriend was in a foreign country far from their country.  Many problems arose in his head so that he did not hear the question from the child.

Mark : "Papa........."

Gulf : "..............."

Mark : "Papa......."

Gulf : "............"

Mick : "PAPA!!!"

The scream of his youngest son was right next to his ear which made his world a little shaken by the loud scream.  Over time, his hearing may have deteriorated as his two children often screamed right in his ear.  The echoing buzz made his head a little dizzy and his chest vibrated as if he were running.

Mark : "Papa..Are you okay?"

Gulf : "Oh what? I'm okay. Mick, please don't shout at papa ears. Your voice so loud. You want papa deaf with your loud voice?"

Mick : "Sorry papa.."

Gulf : "It's okay, baby. But please don't do that again. Poor papa's ear"

Mark : "Papa...Is that person in that picture that you show to us is our daddy? Our biological father?"

Gulf : "Yes, he your biological father. Why you ask?"

Mark : "After you gone, why he not search you? If he really love you, why he easily give up? And what we look from his appearance, he so rich. Why not he ask someone to investigate your location silently, if he really afraid with grandma."

Mick : "Yes, that's true papa. And he look happy with his daughter, that's why he doesn't need you anymore"

Gulf : "Your daddy has daughter?"

Gulf's face which was initially happy to know that his son had met his biological father turned sour when he learned that his ex-boyfriend already had a child from his relationship with others.

Gulf : 'So you already forgot about me'

Mick : "What you say papa? We can't hear. You said so slow"

Gulf : "Oh nothing. So, your daddy already have another child. Is she pretty?"

Mark : "He not our daddy.He forget you when you need him most.We doesn't need daddy in our life. We only need you papa."

Mick : "His daughter so ugly and his face also ugly. Now i'm regret why i not spill the drink at his cloth. Urghhh"

Mark : "I think he still in this area. Why not we plan to ruined his expensive cloth. We just need act as innocent child infront of him."

Mick : "Briliant idea."

Gulf : "Guys..It's not good to act like that. He still your daddy even he doesn't search me or not. We don't know his situation, what happen to him after i leave him"

Mark : "We doesn't want you meet him anymore. Better you take absent for few days from work. We afraid if you still work, you will meet him. I'm sure he will in this country more than before"

Gulf : "What you mean more than before? He at China before this? How you know about this?"

Mick : "He tell us that his friend sick and admit at here. Three month ago, he come here to visit him but for only two days. But now his friend already at the end of his life, so he stay here maybe until after his burial."