CHAPTER 22

Gulf placed both his hands on his son's head.  Gently caressed two person who are very valuable to him.  Memories of the past are hard to erase, he himself admits.  Although it takes a lifetime to dispose of it, there are definitely some left in the corner of the heart.

Memories of the past are precious to him but memories now more meaningful to him.  In the past, his responsibility was only to himself, but now it is no longer.  The two little children who smile in front of him are the most important in his life.

He will let go of everything so that his son still feels happy beside his side.  Although previous wounds often appear, but the faces of his two children will remove all his black spots/nightmare.  There is nothing more precious than the happiness of these two little ones.

Buried a longing heart, a mournful cry.  It is deceptive/lies if he says that he does not miss his original country anymore especially his family.  He has not contacted his family since his feet stepped away from Thailand.  The relationship between him and Mew was also severed just like that.

No words even if just a goodbye.  He is willing if his lover hates him for leaving without talking to him and makes their relationship hang without a bond.  If not for the incident, it is certain that he is already happy with the people he loves.

It is not his will against the destiny assigned to him.  However, he felt that his world collapsed when it all happened to him at the same time.  The burden he carried was so heavy as to leave his loved ones.

The happiness he experienced was destroyed in the blink of an eye.  His firm shoulders, sagging down gave the impression that he was tired of facing everything.  He almost gave up if he did not remember his two little children who needed the caress of his love.

They have lost their daddy, and he does not want them to lose their papa.  Little by little, the pattern of self-transformation is nurtured towards goodness.  For the sake of his two children, he needs to get up and continue the journey of life in a world full of thorny problems.

Gulf : "After that papa doesn't know anything. Papa had coma for 3 months and when papa consciousness back , papa already at China"

Mark : "How about grandma and grandpa?"

Gulf : "They fine after that accident. Uncle YouYou and uncle ZhuZhu meet them and ask their permission to bring papa to China. They tell all that to them except papa pregnant and they(Gulf parent) give their permission to bring their son with them"

Mark : "Papa...can i ask you something?"

Gulf : "Ermmm.."

Mark : "Who our daddy?"

Gulf : ".............."

Mick : "Papa doesn't need to answer Mark question if papa not ready yet. But we want to say to papa, that we will always with you."

Gulf : "Papa will tell you, but promise me, that you never hate daddy after papa tell you guys"

Mick : "Maybe. Base on the story that papa tell us"

Mark : "Same with me"

Gulf : "If like that, papa not tell you guys what happen actually. Who behind all the incident."

Mark : "Papa know already who behind all this that happen to you?"

Gulf : "Yeah, i know"

Mark : "Who that person that make my papa suffer? I will revenge to you papa"

Gulf laughed a little in front of his son.  Their eyes showed a deep determination.  The anger that engulfed them peaked when they found out who the perpetrators were behind the cries of their father's grief.

Mick : "That person is daddy? That's why papa hide to tell all this to us"

Silence for a moment without saying a word.  Just a tickling of the clock was heard breaking the sound of silence in the room.

Gulf : "That person is not your daddy but his fiance"

Mark : "Daddy fiance?"

Gulf : "Urm..."

Mick : "If you know who doing that to you, why not you taking revenge back to her?"

Gulf : "She has backup, her backup is your grandma, daddy's mother. She doesn't like me because she think that i can't give her grandchild."

Mark : "Useless. Now we what? not her grandchild?"

Gulf : "Baby...in this modern world or even in traditional world, man can't pregnant. Papa can't blame her because first papa think that too. Papa can't continue their family surname thats why she ask your daddy to marry and leave me.  But who know that God give me blessing that papa can pregnant and now papa happy with my two sons"

Mark : "Evil witch"

Mick : "She deserve to death!"

Gulf : "Babies...She still your grandma. Respect her and don't say like that, papa don't like it"

Mark : "You are too kind papa. Thats why people always use you"

Mick : "Papa....do you have daddy picture? Can we look our daddy face?"

Gulf was sad to hear his son's request.  Tears almost dripped remembering the fate of his son who may have only known their father through a picture.

Gulf : "This is your daddy"

He handed over a picture he had kept all this time to his two children

He handed over a picture he had kept all this time to his two children.  If he was sad, he would stare at the face he missed so much.  His heart groaned in pain holding back the mountainous longing.

Gulf 'I miss you honey'

Mark : "This is our daddy? Oh My God"

Gulf wondered why his eldest son's reaction was so shocking when he showed them his biological father picture.

Mick : "Our daddy name Mew? Mew Suppasit???"

Gulf : "How you know?"

Mark : "We meet him today"

Gulf : "What?!!!"

(120920/1021 p.m.) - 950 words