Chapter 4

James, Arianrhod and I used to all live together at one stage. That was until they both got clingy and needy. It was ok when I was the clingy or needy one, not so when they were. Claustrophobia! I had asked James to move out and Arianrhod followed suit. Her reasoning, that she wanted some privacy and alone time.

It didn't take James long to crawl back into my bed, though he was a touch too much. Who would have thought that the tattooed Adonis was afraid of snakes? Introducing Mawsitsit! You  have got to love a pet that has that much power over a man! Mawsitsit in, James out. He left so fast, the door didn't have time to close.

A couple of months had passed and fed up with the lack of contact, James had ventured nervously to my home once more. Leaving a message under my door, as I had no telephone, mobile or computer to distract me from my work.

Meet me at the pub tonight at ten. Miss you.

I knew who it was as he had very distinct handwriting. He took his frustrations out on the poor parchment as he scratched trenches with each stroke of the pen. One could almost hear the tortured screams radiating out of the slip of paper, crying in pain.

Dressing carefully in my royal blue jersey dress, I replaced my black heels for strappy silver sandals. The heel was high enough to lift the hem off the floor. I loved the way the dress clung in all the right places and hid the ones I'd rather ignore. Even if I was only meeting James, it didn't mean I look drab. You never know who you may bump into along the way.

James was in a corner seat, facing the entrance. Scanning all arrivals for my face. Once he spotted me, he jumped out of his chair and gave me a long kiss and hug.

"How I've missed you." His breath fanned my neck as he spoke in his bass voice. The pitch made its way down my spine and made my groin contract in ecstasy. I loved a deep voice.

I smiled my response and clutched his arm as he walked me to the table.

We sat and talked. He wanted to see me again so I offered him a night at mine, promising to put Mawsitsit someplace he couldn't escape. James was trembling with excitement. Do men ever grow up???

When at mine we started our usual ritual. Joint shower, followed by my taking the lead. As I had him face down on the bed, tied to each post, I rummaged through his clothes and took back my key. I didn't want him coming in unannounced. Feeling better, we continued our play until he took it too far and got himself booted out.

That was the last time he stepped foot in my house. Mawsie has been keeping me company in my bedroom ever since.