We finally reached a 2 storey building with broken windows and rusty panels, old newspapers pasted on the wall to cover up the holes in it.

Both Jake and I got off the car looking at the area in horror. Is this really where Blair live? Few motor bicycles were parked in front of the door but no one seemed to be inside the building.

But then I heard a muffled cry and few male voices talking in a hush tone. I look at Jake in confusion and he dragged me to the other side of the building where the voices were heard.

The cries got louder and then we heard a hoarse laugh. "Please don't" a female voice begged in despair and it didn't take me a second to realise it was Blair.

My eyes widened in surprise but before I could do anything Jake pushed past me and ran to where the cries could be heard. I ran after him but abruptly stopped seeing the sight before me.

Few men were surrounding Blair, who was lying on the ground with her blouse shredded into pieces. A man was on top of her, unbuckling his belt as tears poured down her cheeks. She started struggling but another man kicked her stomach causing her to scream in pain.

Both Jake and I were shocked for a moment. I couldn't even believe what I was seeing. My heart sank in pain and my legs trembled in fright. This can't be true.

Jake charged forward and kicked the man off of Blair. One of the men snarled in anger and punched Jake in the face. Jake punched back but failed to handle all of them.

A large man slammed Jake on the wall and took an iron rod to hit him on the head but I screamed them to stop and their attention turned towards me.

"CAMILLA GO!" Jake shouted but it was too late as two men came and dragged me to the ground "Look like we have another pretty one here" a bulky man held my throat harshly and tightened his hold, choking me.

I saw Jake getting punched a few times but he didn't stop fighting back. The man got on Blair again and ran his fingers along her thighs. Blair screamed but he slapped her on the face.

Suddenly I felt a hand reaching inside my blouse. I looked down in horror and started struggling. "Let go of me" I screamed at the men who were chuckling.

But they were too strong for me so I looked around for another way and found an empty glass bottle lying next to me. I stretched my hand and took it in my hand with great effort. Then I smashed the bottle on the bulky man's head and he staggered backwards. I quickly jumped up to my feet and kicked the other man in the gut.

He charged forward but abruptly stopped "Wait" one of the men who seemed to be in charge raised his hand up and gestured others to stop.

"Well well look who we have here. Aren't these two the lovely billionaires of the Graham family?" The man smiled at us. Jake kicked back several men who were strangling him and got on his feet, wiping the blood away from his mouth.

The man got off Blair and she scrambled backward to the wall while covering herself with her trembling hands.

"You monster! Let go of them" Jake shouted in anger.

"Oh we will, now that we know you are here you can pay Blair's debts and we won't bother her ever again"

"What debts?" Jake asked and I remembered that once Blair told me that she needed money but if I knew the situation was this worse I would have instantly given her the money without her consent.

"Her fucking father's gambling debts"

Jake pulled out his business card and gave it to the men. "My number is in here. Contact me and tell me a place and time. I will give you the money. Do not bother Blair again or I won't mind pulling all the strings I have to put you behind bars"

"We belong to one of the most strongest mafia in this country. It's not easy to put us behind bars as you wish" The man who touched me gave out a mocking laugh. I was still disgusted by his touch that I wanted to rip my skin out but this was not the right time.

The man who seemed to be incharge took the card and knelt down to the ground in front of Blair. "We will stop bothering her but we will definitely miss enjoying her."

"You filthy piece of shi-"

"Jake. Don't" I called out before the situation gets any worse.

The man stood up and they all got on their bikes. The bulky man who touched me winked at me and then licked his lips, disgusting me with each passing second.

As they left I turned to where Blair was. She was on the ground crying, her body trembling as the wind touched her bare skin.

Jake walked over to her and knelt down in front of her. He removed his coat and wrapped it around her before lifting her up in his arms.

"Jake don't p-pay the debt. It's my problem. You are h-hurt because of me. It's all my fault. I'm filthy and disgustin-" Blair said through her sobs but Jake cut her off.

"Shh don't say that. You are lovely and still the strongest and the most prettiest girl I have ever seen" Jake kissed her forehead and tightened his hold around her. "You will soon be fine"

We walked over to his car and he gently laid her on the backseat. "'I'm gonna report them to the police" Jake muttered. "Those scums don't deserve to live. I'll make sure they get electrocuted"

"I'll help you with that"

"Good"

"So where are you going now?" I asked him as he closed the door.

"First to the hospital and then to my house"

"Your house?"

"Those gangs will send more people. Now that they know we know her they will keep on continuing to rap- umm... bother her to get money from us" Jake gulped loudly and looked down in hurt.

"Why are people so cruel Camilla? How can they do it to her?" Jake raised his head up and his eyes were filled with tears.

I was still shocked and couldn't even believe what happened was all true. I couldn't even imagine the life Blair had. I know I'm not strong enough to go through all that. I won't survive that much pain. But Blair did. She is a true hero. She will always be the hero in my heart.

I wiped away Jake's tears and hugged him. "She'll be alright. She's with you. I know that you will take good care of her"

"Thank you. How are you? D-did they touch you?" Jake asked with sadness washing over his eyes.

"I'm fine"

"No you are not. I dragged you into this. I'm sorry"

"Don't be. Now hurry up and take her to the hospital. I will take a taxi and go back"

"No it's too dangerous. I'll call Marcus"

"No you don't need to. But you need to hurry up and take her to the hospital. I'll be fine. The main road is right over there" I waved at Jake and hopped off to the main road.

After waiting for a while I go in a taxi and reached my office. As I opened the car door two warm arms engulfed me in a hug.

I looked up and it was Marcus. "Marcus what are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you wait for me? Jake told me everything. You could have been hurt. Are you okay?"

Marcus looked up and down at me in worry and I gave a small smile. "I'm okay. I'm okay when I'm with you" I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head against his chest.

My exams ends on 31st so I will update the next chapter on that day. And after that I will update daily ( if possible) and be done with the book. 🌚♥️