Chapter 9: Upgrades

Start from the beginning

We arrive at U.A. and it quickly had become dark so we headed to the dorms because the department should have been closed. I was walking to my room when I heard someone behind me. I turn around to find the pink ball of energy with a worried face on.

Peter: Hey Ashido is something wrong?

Mina: I was just wonder how have you been feeling. I mean, you took the hit hard and I'm worried that you got hurt and not told us.

Peter: Oh so that's what it is. *sigh* Well I feel fine to be honest, nothing hurts and I don't feel any unusual pain, so I think I'm good.

Mina: Well I'm glad, thanks for saving again. Guess now I owe you one again.

Peter: Don't think anything of it, I wouldn't be much of a hero if I didn't do it.

We both chuckle at my joke and then I remembered something.

Peter: Oh right!

I open my backpack and look through it until I find it.

Peter: Before all the chaos happened I was getting this for you. I hope you like it.

I hand her a small plushie version of her. I can see a sparkle in her eyes as she grabs ahold of it.

Mina: *Excited* It's a mini me!

Mina: Thank you so much!

She runs and pulls me into another hug making me slightly blush, but as I see her face I give in and hug her back.

Peter: I knew you would like it.

As he let the hug go the atmosphere became a little awkward.

Mina: W-Well, I'll be going, good night!

She said sad she runs towards the elevator.

Peter: N-Night

I say with a hand on the air as she disappears. I smile at the moment we just shared and I entered my room. I pull out my sketch book and I start drawing concept ideas for my new suit.

 I pull out my sketch book and I start drawing concept ideas for my new suit

Mina POV

I enter my room and I lean on the door until I drop to the floor letting out a sigh.

I look at the plushie of me and I smile at his thoughtfulness. I give it a quick kiss on the head before hugging it.

Peter POV

As I finished my sketches and my new designs for my web shooters I look at the clock and it's an hour before curfew. I look out my balcony towards where the department studio is and I can see the light is on.

I decided to be a bit sneaky and check it out without being noticed. I crawl on the walls and I can hear the sound of welding inside and I can see a person a pink haired girl working on something that looked like a droid.

Mei: AAAANNNDDD done, there you go.

Droid: *Happily* BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I smile as I see what she made, then the droid looks over to me and she does as well.

I try to hid and go around the corner. I wait a second before I look around and see nobody, I turn back and let out a sigh.

Mei: What ya doing?

Peter: AH!

I fall to the floor and I see her giggling at me.

Mei: Sorry for spooking you, I saw the opportunity and took it. *Giggle*

I sigh as I get back up

Peter: No, it was my fault for sneaking around. What are you doing out here so late?

Mei: I could say the same thing.

Peter: Touché, I was wonder who was at the department studio and I got curious. I'm Peter Parker, Class 1-A.

Mei: Oh, so your the new kid. Nice to meet ya, I'm Mei Hatsume I'm in the support course. I was just working on some of my babies and got side tracked working on that droid. Is there something you need.

Peter: Well I do need a new suit and I could upgrade my web shooters.

Mei: UPGRADE!, NEW SUIT! Follow me new kid I help ya!

She said with stars coming off of her and she grabbed me pulling me inside the department studio

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. More chapters coming soon. Big plans for this story.