Chapter 9: Upgrades

(A/N): hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Mina POV

Mina: Parker!!!

I run over to him and see that his costume took a lot of damage, the googles were broken and the sweater had rips all over.

Mina: Parker please wake up

I shook him lightly and the longer it took, the hard I was shaking him.

Carnage: HMM, LOOKS LIKE I ALREADY KILLED ONE HAHAHAHA!!!

I felt a fire burn inside me and I angry looked at the monster as my blood started to boil.

Hagakure ran over to check up what happened and I stood up and walked over to the villain. I put my hands out and start to fire my acid spray at him, he tries to dodge by his was too slow and I covered him.

He started to wipe it off but the acid had started to harden and I continued to spray him until the only thing that was visible of him was his head in a giant ball of acid.

Carnage: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!

Mina: I concentrated my acid to become a cement to trap you, you won't be going anywhere.

Peter: *Weak* That's pretty cool, I guess I could make something like that with my webs.

I turn around to see Parker getting up with the help of Hagakure and Kirishima.

Mina: *Happy* Parker!

I ran over to him and gave him the biggest and strongest hug ever.

Peter: Uhm...Ashido...I can't breathe.

I let go of him and blush a little backing up.

Mina: S-Sorry, you just scared me. I was so worried, don't do that to me!

I said as I gave him a couple of slight punches on his arm.

Peter: *chuckle* Sorry for saving your life then.

Jiro: How are you feeling?

Peter: I feel fine, a bit sore but fine

Kirishima: Bro, you costume got totally wreaked.

He looks down and sighs

Peter: *whining* Dang it, it took forever to make my suit

Kaminari: Don't worry bro, we can head to the department studio in U.A. to get you a new suit.

Hagakure: That's not a bad idea, hey guys look. The police have arrived.

-timeskip-

Peter POV

After the villain was detained by the police we started to head back to U.A. Normally I would go on patrol but tonight I had nothing to wear so that wasn't an option, plus Ashido forced me to stay after being hit by that bolder.

 Normally I would go on patrol but tonight I had nothing to wear so that wasn't an option, plus Ashido forced me to stay after being hit by that bolder