Day 248 Bonus 1

Bonus 1 Day 248

Bonus 1 Day 248

Vansh

"VANSH COME HERE RIGHT NOW" She yelled at me.

"I'm coming" I replied, bringing a bar of chocolate with me.

"WHAT IS THIS?"

"A chocolate, as you wanted"

"I asked for a bar of simple sour chocolate and this sweet chocolate"

"I will bring that tomorrow, We don't have it at our home"

"I don't want this. You eat it" She harshly said and left the room, walking towards Maa's room.

"Maa" She called out, knocking on the door.

"What happened? Why are you here at eleven?" Maa yawned.

"Maa, look Vansh is troubling me"

"Maa, she's just being dramatic. I did not do anything"

"You did. Maa, these days Vansh always troubles me. He doesn't love me anymore"

"Where did that come from? Maa she's behaving weirdly and moody these days"

"Offo, stop it both of you. Vansh go to your room now!" Maa ordered me.

"Maa why me?" I whined.

"Just go. Ahaana, you come with me" She took Ahaana to the Guest Room with her.

After almost half an hour later, Ahaana walked back into the room.

"Vansh, I need to go to the Medical store now!"

"Now? Do you need anything? I will bring it for you"

"No, I need to go now"

"You even have your sanitary pads-"

"Are you coming, or should I go alone?"

"I'm coming, wait"

I got up and took the car keys. After reaching the medical store, Ahaana rushed out, ordering me to stay in the car.

After purchasing what she needed, she came in the car and we went home. As soon as we reached home, she rushed into the bathroom. I was now getting worried. This is not normal. Something was up with her.

She came out of the bathroom after five minutes with tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked her in concern. She walked towards me and started crying loudly. I patted her head, trying to calm her.

She calmed down in some time and hiccuped. She got up from my chest and handed me a pregnancy test kit, which had two lines.

She was Pregnant.