Day 18 Date

Day 18

It was a rainy night. Again. The rain was surely my enemy. It was vigorously raining.

I was about to sleep but Vansh knocked at my door. I frowned and opened the door. Without giving me a chance to speak he barged in the room and plopped on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously. He had been a jerk to me, how could I be nice to him now?

"I know you don't like this weather, I will sleep here today." he said in a 'duh' tone making me glare at him.

"I am mad at you. You are not sleeping here, go to your room. What do you think? You will say anything and I will forgive you just like that no. I will not." I started accusing him while he patiently waited until I finished.

"You and I both know I'm not leaving. So come to bed. We will solve everything tomorrow. I promise. Please come to bed." he gave me puppy eyes, making it hard for me to refuse.

I huffed and laid down on my side of the bed. I took the blanket all the way up, only my face was visible. He tested the water by pulling her towards my chest and spooning her. I just sighed and did not protest.

He had fever anyways, I could check on him all night if he had fever again. I could take care of him if he slept in my room.

I touched his forehead every one hour or so to check if he had a fever or not, and I did this whole damn night. So much for being a wife.

***

I woke up the following day to find Vansh gazing at me. I tried to get away from him but he didn't budge. Instead he tightened his grip on my body.

"What are you doing? Let me go" I growled at him but he didn't oblige. I struggled but all in vain.

"I know I made a mistake but please forgive me? Give me a chance? One date please?" He looked at me with a passive expression and calculating eyes.

"Just one date. I promise I will make everything right." He tried to convince me but I was kind of skeptical about the plan. He again looked at me with that emotion making it impossible for me to not agree.

"Okay" I mumble. He sighed and looked relieved.

I again tried to get up from the bed. He still didn't let me and I looked at him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You were up almost all night checking for my fever, sleep now" he pointed out.

I smiled a little at him, sheepishly. I closed my eyes to actually sleep this time and knowing his fever was gone, relieved a bit.

He kissed my forehead and tucked my head under his chin.

****

Are you ready?

Yes, I am

I'm coming girlfriend

Open the door for your knight in shining armor, I'm here

I opened the door to see Vansh standing there in all his glory looking absolutely handsome.

"You look beautiful baby" he breathed out, making me blush. I tucked my hair behind my ear and fiddled a bit with the bag I was carrying.

"You need to wear this on your eyes," he said, removing a piece of white cloth from my pocket.

"Why?" I asked, frowning.

"It's a surprise" he took a step forward to blindfold me. I was a bit anxious because of not being able to see.

"It's done," he said after tying a gentle knot on the back of my head.

I held my hand out trying to look for him but he took my hand and kissed the back of my hand and left it. I held his hand and slapped it gently.

"I was asking you to lead the way, holding my hand, because I can't see"

"I won't hold your hand" he laughed out, making my frown deeper.

"How are we going to go out then?" I asked, getting irritated.

"Like this," he said and picked me up in his arms.

"Oh my god Vansh no put me down. what if someone sees us" I panicked. What would people think?

"I don't care" he announced walking out of the house and somehow managing to lock it. He walked towards the car, opened the passenger door, and made me sit there.

The whole ride was silent, I was getting really anxious because of silence and not being able to see anything. But he occasionally held my hand to let me know that everything was fine.

Maybe, I will get to know more about him or maybe the reason for his scars?

****

Hey Potatoes,

I hope you had an amazing day :)

I updated yayy! I know I'm a bit late but here me out! I had writer's block, so it was hard for me to write. But I did! Also this is kinda a filler chapter. The next chapter will be juicy, very juicy.

I will be rewriting/extending all the chapters AFTER I finish writing the whole book. My main motive is to complete this book as soon as possible.

I will update the next chapter soon. Till here leave a comment to keep me motivated!

Also, This part is NOT EDITED, which means it contains tons of mistakes :). I will correct them as and when possible.

Make sure to vote for the chapter and comment. Also add the book the your library to never miss any update.

Ishita :)