Day 3 Softie

Day 3

One thing I absolutely avoided doing since the marriage was to think. I did not think. My life took a full one-eighty degree turn and I did not think about it, only because I was scared. I wanted to keep myself safe.

But after yesterday's incident, I had to sit down and give myself some time.

Vansh made an absolutely amazing breakfast, making me wonder whether he uses some special ingredient which I will have to know by spying on him.

After breakfast, Vansh revealed that his juniors wanted him there for the audit. Well, he signed up for it. I completed almost all my work. I just had some small things which I could do by sitting in my room.

He left for work, promising me that he would return by the evening. I decided that it was best for me to work and distract myself but instead my mind always diverted it towards the topic.

Yesterday, Vansh really saved me from those men. He had told them that I was his wife, the truth was spoken. This was not the first time he had done something for me. But now, I was his wife. Everything was different and changed.

Before all were friendly gestures but now, it was what a husband does for his wife and vice versa. It was not as simple as it looked.

Sighing, I got up and left the study room. I grabbed a packet of potato chips and sat on the sofa, turning on the television. Flipping through the channels, somewhere my eyes started closing and I slept on the movie I was watching

Vivah

***

I heard my phone's message ringtone and I opened my eyes, rubbing them. I stretched and hugged the blanket tight, closing my eyes again. But the relisation hit me like a truck.

I sat up suddenly on my bed. As far as I know, I slept on the sofa and not in my bed. How did I end up here? A knock on my door broke me from my thoughts.

"Come in," I said in a hoarse voice. Vansh entered the room wearing his fitted t-shirt and jeans. He looked hot in them.

"You finally woke up, I was wondering if you would wake up today or not" he joked, sitting on the extreme end of the bed, opposite to me. I crossed my legs and buried my face in my hands, yawning.

"I was tired"

"Now you are up, get ready for the dinner"

"Dinner? It's night already!" I exclaimed and looked out of the window to see the dark sky outside.

"It's seven-thirty but we need some time to reach the restaurant" he spoke getting up, while I just nodded.

"Wait! How did I come here? I was sleeping on the sofa?"

"I picked you up. You were sleeping in a rather awkward position on the sofa"

Way to embrass yourslef Ahaana.