Day 7 Sofa

Day 7

There was something tickling me, something soft. I opened my eyes to look at what was happening. I blinked a few times before realisation hit me like a truck. I was sitting on the sofa and Vansh's head was in my lap.

One of my hands, which was being tickled, was brushing his hair and the other hand was loosely interlocked with his. His face was facing my stomach. His hair was soft and messed up. He was sound asleep and even snoring lowly. He looked so

no

don't say it

DO NOT SAY IT

Cute.

shit.

From when did I start saying this word!?

He shifted and that's when I realised that his other hand was encircling my wait. He tightened his hold and moved closer, if it's possible, to my stomach.

Can he feel those butterflies? Can he?

I was so confused about everything and anything until I remembered what happened last night. Vansh had asked me to watch a movie with him. We saw Comedy and Romance movies. He was continuously making comments which were hilarious.

He can be a very successful stand-up comedian, one day. Well if he tries. The next thing I remember is waking up to him sleeping in my lap.

He looked so cute when asleep. Almost like a little baby. I wanted to brush his hair but I resisted the urge because if he woke up, it would be awkward as hell. Also, I do not think we reached that stage of whatever we had between us yet.

I, the queen of awkward situations, was trying very hard to avoid the situation and get off from the sofa. I, somehow, managed to get up from the sofa and also managed to make his headrest on a cushion. I went to my room and brought a blanket for him.

He galloped the blanket and slept as nothing happened. He shifted into a fetal position and grabbed a cushion to cuddle with it.

Nazar na lage

I decided to clean everything first and then take a bath. I do not like to work and get dirty after cleaning myself aka having a bath. It was 10 in the morning when I completed cleaning everything including myself and also made brunch.

Everything included dusting the house, brooming it, and mopping it. I also washed the clothes in the washing machine and cleaned the dishes. But Vansh was still sound asleep amidst all the noise I made, while I was cleaning.

I bet I dropped that steel vase 300 times to wake him up. But he did not wake up.

I wonder how comfortable that sofa must be, for him to sleep this long. I mean it's not that big sofa, considering how tall and muscular he was. I have to wake him up now.