seventeen

sunghoon pov

sunghoon pov

i grabbed a plaster and yerin sat on one of the infirmary beds, she seemed pretty annoyed, well obviously, because she just saw her ex and his new girlfriend kiss.

i then sat next to her on the bed, and opened the plaster packet.

"this might hurt, i'm sorry." i then uttered to yerin, she had a cut on the corner of her mouth, and touching it could make it hurt, so i then stuck the plaster onto her cut.

i then realised, she looked flustered, our faces were so close, and i was literally so close to her mouth. she seemed as if she was blushing again, so i chuckled. and smirked. and pulled my face back.

"you're blushing." i chuckled, she then looked at me embarrassed and felt her cheeks with her hands.

"uh-uh, i'm not. it just feels hot." she answered back panicked.

for some reason, these days yerin looks cute to me.

cuter than usual.

suddenly, out of no where, jake came towards us, he looked as if he was coming towards yerin.

closer to her.

closer to her face.

then lips nearly touching.

what the fuck why is jake suddenly trying to kiss yerin? his lips are already smooched with jiheon's lip gloss.

yerin looked disgusted as he came by, and jake made their lips slightly touch, but before he could of done anything else, i kicked him, in the stomach.

he then parted ways his face and mouth with yerin's and fell, butt first, on the floor.

i then stood up, because he was being disgusting.

"what the actual fuck are you doing. why are you trying to kiss her with your dirty ass lips that just kissed that bitch." i then shouted at jake, then pointed at jiheon, yes she's the bitch.

"do you not feel anything?" jake then said, whilst groaning, but he completely ignored me and looked towards yerin.

"hey! don't ignore me! you just kissed some bitch and now your kissing yerin, rich asshole." i shouted back.

"shut up sunghoon," jake then looked at me solemnly and then looked straight away back to yerin, who was in shock and still sitting on the bed, "do you not feel anything? any feelings when i tried to kiss you? butterflies in your stomach?"