six

yerin pov

yerin pov

"bbq, samgyeopsal. it's on me. i'll pay." sunghoon replies back, slightly smirking at me.

i was completely frozen, my eyes widened, my body stiffened, why's he asking me out for dinner ?

"u-uh, i've already eaten-" i stuttered but then was cut off by sunghoon.

"i'll answer all your questions, if you come." he replied back, smirking again at me, gosh that smirk is intimidating.

sunghoon pov

i was hungry. i didn't invite the girl to go have dinner with me because i wanted to, i mean eating alone sucks, and i don't want to go home, yet.

i start to exit the school completely, but pause to face yerin again.

"you not coming?" i playfully asked again.

"i-i h-huh, i'm coming sorry, i was dozing out." she replied back, she then started to follow me from behind as i took the lead, walking to the bbq restaurant.

after a few minutes, we were finally here.

heeseung's family owned this bbq restaurant, so i'm a regular customer here, and i get a discount, anyways i don't really need the discount since i've got a lot of money.

"sunghoon!" i heard someone exclaim from inside the restaurant, it was heeseung.

heeseung came walking towards me, it looks like heeseung has a shift today.

"you working now?" i asked.

"unfortunately," heeseung then paused, and looked at the petit figure behind me, yerin and whispered, "who's that? your girlfriend ?"

i then got pissed and flustered, "no, just some weird girl from my class."

"ahhh, she's not that pretty anyways." heeseung mischievously whispered back, i quietly chuckled.

"you can sit here." heeseung then announced suddenly, loudly, looking at the girl behind, yerin.

she sat down at the table and i sat opposite her, it was quiet and awkward, i prefer it that way anyways.

"no need to order, heeseung already knows what i normally order." i coldly imputed.

"so you come here often?" yerin awkwardly asked, i simply gave her a nod.