thirty

yerin pov

"just tell me! because i like you a lot." sunghoon suddenly exclaimed.

i was in shock, i could feel my cheeks heating up. sunghoon likes me? the park sunghoon. i couldn't believe what's happening, it's as if i'm dreaming.

i smiled and chuckled, replying, "i like you a lot too."

suddenly, sunghoon grabbed both my hands and opened his eyes wide, replying, "seriously? you like me too? and not in just a friend way, like more than a friend?"

i simply nodded, whilst blushing, he was so happy i couldn't have felt more happy. it was such a sudden confession, but i was leaping in joy.

he suddenly pulled me into a hug, making me blush even more.

"i thought you liked jake still, and i got so worried." sunghoon softly uttered, as he patted the back of my head with his hand.

"huh? no way! he's just a friend." i instantly replied back, shocked, pulling sunghoon away from the hug, so he could see my expression.

"i guess i was just overthinking it, i was so worried that i would embarrass myself." sunghoon muttered again, as he patted me head, i couldn't believe this was real, my stomach was full of butterflies.

"you're blushing! do you like me that much?" sunghoon asked, teasing me, i just frowned, as sunghoon giggled.

"then i have a question." i replied back, i needed to ask him this as it left me confused for some many days. sunghoon smiled and looked at me, nodding.

"did you like me before the time we went on that date in the park?" i asked, as sunghoon started getting flustered.

sunghoon nodded and then replied, "that's why i kissed you that day, i got kind of jealous with you talking about jake."

"i knew it! your excuse didn't make much sense to me," i answered back, as sunghoon kept staring at me, his eyes were smiling, he looked so cute.

"it's getting cold, you should go back in, you might get a cold," sunghoon worriedly muttered, as he held my hand, his fingers gripping onto my fingers, as if he didn't want to let go.

"okay, i'll see you later!" i said as i then remembered something, "ahh also, let's keep this a secret."

"secret? keep what a secret?" sunghoon asked, still grabbing onto my hand, as he smiled.

"that we're dating." i answered back, as soon as i said this sunghoon gave a frown, slightly pouting his lips.

"why? i want everyone to know that you're mine, i don't want anyone making me jealous, i get real mad when i get jealous." sunghoon answered back, but he wasn't serious, but instead it was as if he was joking around.

"you're so cute," i answered back, smiling real hard, whilst grabbing the other hand sunghoon wasn't gripping on to carefully squish sunghoon's cheek, "i just don't want much people to pay attention to me if people find out, and its more fun this way."

"okay then, if that's what you want yerinnie, i'll go back in now, i'll see you later!" sunghoon exclaimed back, as he waved at me for like 10 seconds mouthing 'goodbye' as he walked further away from me, heading back to the accommodation.

third person pov

yerin, who was delighted, entered her accommodation, with the hugest smile on her face, her cheeks rosy. she took off her shoes and instantly wonyoung came up to her, running towards her.

"yerin, why are you bright red? are you sick?" wonyoung worryingly asked, using her hands to feel how warm her cheeks were.

"i'm fine, it's just cold." yerin replied, taking off her huge jacket and placing it on one of the pegs.