seven

yerin pov

yerin pov

"sissy! wake up!" i heard an exclaim from downstairs, it was yuna, to be honest, it was quite weird to hear yuna talk in such a sweet and caring tone, but i prefer it way over to her old tone.

i woke and arose from my bed, checking the time, 8:00.

i get changed into my uniform, wearing the necklace, neatly tucked into my shirt, that jake gave me a few weeks ago, on our 100 day anniversary.

i go downstairs and see yuna making her breakfast, i didn't feel hungry and would probably just snack on a few things sunoo buys later.

"i'm sorry yuna there's been no progress with sunghoon for a few days now, i'll talk to him today to get you on a blind date." i tell yuna, still half -asleep.

"it's fine, just take you time," she exclaimed back whilst i nearly packed my bag, getting ready for school, i'm still not used to her new tone, "have a good day!"

i then nodded at her as i grabbed the hoodie i've been wearing that belonged to yuna for over two weeks now. it's been a week since sunghoon last spoke to me, and i spoke to him, we haven't talked since the last time we ate at that restaurant, i should really get a move on for yuna and sunghoon.

i then left the house and grabbed my phone out of my pocket to text jake.

my jakey 💘:

me:
jake, you coming soon? i miss you

my jakey 💘:
i'm sorry my rinnie , i think i'm running late :((
go without me for now :)

he never walks with me anymore, i shrug it off knowing that the fact he called me rinnie, what a cutie. i then, looked down to my neck seeing the necklace that jake gave me before, dangling off my neck, i touched it, it was a gold necklace with a simple yet pretty star, since jake's not coming, the star will make me feel jake is with me.

sunghoon pov

today, i came to school with heeseung because jake said that he was walking his girlfriend to her school instead, what a loyal boyfriend.

heeseung and i then parted ways as he was a year above, and i walked into my classroom, with someone shouting as soon as i walked in, running towards me.

"sunghoon! sunghoon! sunghoon!" i heard the person shout, it's jay, he ran towards me using a desperate face, "can i please please please please sit next to you only this week please please please, just for the exams."