fourteen

yerin pov

yerin pov

"yerin, why did sunghoon walk you home?" yuna started to scream, and her eyes were bright red.

"h-huh, well um," i started to panic, i had totally forgotten about yuna, liking sunghoon. whoops.

"he also came to school early just to see you." she started to exclaim, i could tell her voice was getting weaker, she must really be upset. i feel bad.

"i don't know why," i shrugged, i then tapped her shoulder, "come upstairs i've got something for you."

"hey! answer me first why did sunghoon walk you home!" she yelled back, as i started to walk towards the stairs.

i turned around, seeing her nearly out of breath, as she was upset.

"because he's a gentlemen i guess, i don't know." i shrugged again, technically i wouldn't classify sunghoon as a gentlemen, but i guess he can be nice sometimes, like today.

i then went upstairs, with yuna stomping behind me, with her arms crossed, she was pretty mad.

i jumped onto my bed, chucking my bag on my chair, and yuna flopped onto my bed too.

"so what's this thing you've got for me." yuna uttered, looking as if she was clearly expecting something.

"hang on a minute," i answered back, i then grabbed my bag, looking for the sheet of paper.

"here!" i exclaimed, i chucked the paper in front of yuna's face.

it was a letter, talking about a school trip for our year group, luckily, although yuna is a year below me, a few first graders are being chosen, as long as they pay the deposit.

"what? school trip to jeju?" yuna exclaimed, she was in shock, as she read the paper.

honestly, i wanted to go to, but, only if wonyoung, yujin and sunoo did.

"yep." i coldly replied back, yuna then widened her eyes.

"is sunghoon going?" she excitingly asked, i then shrugged.

"probably. which is why you have to go." i answered back, yuna then chucked, and sighed.

"he's not going to talk to me anyways." she sighed in disappointment.

"no no. there was a drama, and the girl tried to confess the guy, on a school trip, whilst using fireworks, and apparently it should work." i answered back, okay technically, the girl ended up getting heartbroken, but that's a drama, not real life. so it'll work for yuna.