Busted

Kissing Harry is not describable. I can't tell you what it is like, because I don't even know how to put it into words. It's sweet, sensitive, rough, playful, respectful, and even a bit... Controlling. He seems like he's trying to be in charge of the kiss, but I like it. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me by far.

"W-wow." I whisper, out of breath. He places his forehead against mine and nods.

"Wow is an underestimation." He chuckles.

Wings in, love bird. We're getting on the bus. I immediately fold my wings and pull away from Harry, slipping my jacket on and trying to tuck my wings in as tightly as possible. "What's wrong?" Harry asks, but doesn't even need an answer as the others step onto the bus, laughing. "Oh."

"Hey..." I twiddle my thumbs around in circles as everyone stares at the two of us. They're totally flipping out because you two kissed. Nikki chuckles through telepathy and I groan. "Um... So are we going to head out?" I change the subject.

"What? We just got here, Ali." Jessie whines.

"And we can just leave if you whine like a five year old." I laugh.

"Pfft... You're not my mom." She walks with Niall to the back of the bus, leaving me bug-eyed.

"What's going on, here? Jessie never does anything like that."

They're coming. Nikki widens her eyes. And they're really close and closing in.

Can we fly away? I look into her eyes so she can hear my thoughts clearer.

No. they've got guns. They'd shoot us down. They'll walk up in one minute.

"Harry, we need to hide, like, now." I tell him. He nods and runs to the back room, shutting the curtains, and pushing us all in there before shutting the door.

"Harry, what's going on?" Liam asks, behind the door. Niall is in here with us, him and Jessie cuddling, comforting each other.

"Don't say a word about them, okay?" Harry ignores Liam's question. A knock sounds on the side of the bus.

"We're going to disapear, now." Jessie tells Niall, and we all make ourselves invisible, listening in on the conversation. Niall's eyes are bigger than tennis balls, as he stares at the empty air.

"Have you seen any of these girls?" A man asks. No. No they haven't. Please be great liars!

"No, sir." Louis says. "Why are you looking for such lovely looking girls? Are they missing?" Louis sounds truly curious.

"That's classified, young man. But if you do see them, here's my card." I shiver as I hear the voice of Dr. Franco. Ugh! I hate that man with a passion!

"Of course." Louis replies. I can hear the humor hidden in his voice as he shuts the door. Then our door opens and Harry's eyes widen.

"Where'd-" I run and cover his mouth, my invisible hand making white indentions on his face.

"They haven't really left yet." I whisper in his ear. He nods and I let go. He motions for the rest of the lads to hush while we wait them out. About five minutes later, Nikki tells us that their thoughts faded. "They're gone." I say, making myself visible.

"What was that? Who were they? And . . . You have super powers?!" Niall drills us, making us laugh.

"No . . . Niall, we were experiments . . . Those were the lab men and they want us back." I explain.

"What did they do to you?" Louis asks. All of the boys gather around.

"Um . . . Can you guys move out of the hall for me?" I ask. The girls give me odd looks but I shake them off. I slowly slide my jacket off and step into the center of the hall, sighing in relief as my wings fall out, relaxing. I smirk at Harry before snapping them outward to their full span.

"Angels! You guys are angels?!"

"That's not all we can do." Nikki chuckles. I can also get into people's minds. She chuckles as all of the boys' eyes widen.

"You guys have to show all of your powers!" Louis demands with a laugh.

"Tomorrow. And I'll even have Natalie shrink you so you can fly on my back."