**********

Biting his lip, Niall deliberated for a moment, staring down at the number before hitting the call button, grabbing a baby monitor and shutting himself into Liam's study before counting to ten as he hears a surprisingly ragged sounding Harry answer. "Hello?"

Sitting into Liam's desk chair, Niall made sure the door was shut as he said "I hope you're happy with what you've done."

"Shit." Harry's voice was unmistakably surprised and already, Niall had to remind himself that he can't yell or else Louis or Kieran or even the neighbours would hear. "Yes, Harry?"

"Hey.... Niall."

Scowling down at the phone, Niall tried to remember that Harry was, and technically still is, his friend as he said "Harry."

"How is he?" His voice practically laced with guilt, Harry winced as the frostiness of Niall's tone as he asked.

"Not good. Really not good. Not that you have a right to know how badly you've hurt him."

His voice wavering, Harry glanced down at the phone, pulling the crumpled picture of Louis out of his wallet and staring down at it for a moment, trying not get his hopes up as he asked "I know. Is Lou- Is Louis there? Is he listening"

"No, you asshole, he's not and even if he was listening, he wouldn't talk to you. He's heartbroken and it's all your fault." Hearing the volume of his voice rise, Niall leant back in Liam's chair, staring out of the window as he spoke, counting to ten again, sighing as he realised how miserable Harry sounded before he continued. "But now I've said that, how are you doing, Haz?"

Shaking his head, it took Harry a second to remember that Niall couldn't see him before he said "Not good. I feel terrible. I miss him. God, I've really fucked up, haven't I?"

Feeling bad for Harry, Niall clutched the baby monitor in one hand, listening out for Kieran before he said "Yeah, Harry, you really have. I don't even get why. Why did you break up with him?"

"It's hard to explain, Ni, but I didn't mean it. I don't anymore. It's so stupid and it's all my fault. We were fighting, over.... over kids and everything and I left and just ended it. Through a voicemail."

Shaking his head, Niall sighed, simultaneously wanting to slap Harry and give him a hug as he muttered "God, Harry. No wonder....."

Holding his phone tighter, Harry sounded desperate as he asked "I know, Niall. I know. Is there anyway.....Would he...?"

Sighing, Niall continue to stare out of the window, clutching the baby monitor as it began to sound before he said "Would he take you back? I don't know Haz, but you have to talk to him and apologise. You love him, he obviously loves you, Harry, so get your shit together and talk to him and apologise. Listen, I've got to go, Kieran's awake, but try actually calling him and talking to him. Work this out. You've been an asshole, Haz, and if you ever do anything like this to him again, I will kill you, but you make, or made, Louis happy. You two love each other and you can still work it out, just talk to him, promise me, yeah?"

Hanging up, Niall ran a hand through his hair before standing up and exiting the study, glancing in the direction of the spare room before turning into the nursery, scooping Kieran into his arms before kissing his cheek, wrinkling his nose as he realised why Kieran looked so uncomfortable.

Carrying the infant over to the changing table, Niall changed Kieran as carefully as he could and dressed him into a clean onesie before picking him up and holding him closer. "Is that better, yeah? I bet so...."

Kissing Kieran's cheek, Niall carried him out to the living room and placed him in his playpen, jumping as he turned around and saw Liam sat at the kitchen, a mountain of paperwork sat in front of him as he watched Niall.

Raising an eyebrow, Niall sat next to him, flicking through the sheets of paperwork as he asked "I thought you had a meeting?"

Pushing the work away, Liam loosened his tie before smirking at Niall. "I snuck out. Zayn can handle it...... And the people it was meant to be with were really annoying."

Hiding a grin, Niall ran a hand through his hair before saying "I actually wonder how managed to become CEO of your own company... It seems all you ever do is skive off."

Shrugging, Liam glanced Kierans direction, noting that the baby was happily absorbed in the toys scattered around the playpen before he kissed Niall, wrapping an arm around the younger guys waist, Liam deepened the kiss and Niall let out a quiet moan, pushing the younger boy up to be against the fridge and breaking away before he said "It's all on you. Before we met, I practically lived there..."

Kissing Liam again, Niall looked up, blue eyes meeting brown as he smirked. "So I'm a bad influence?"