Tratie: Ronin Owens

Start from the beginning

"Travis! Are you jealous?" Katie asked laughing 

"No why would I be jealous its not like I am your boyfriend or something" Travis snapped

"Of course not but I meant as my best friend" Katie said casually but hurt flashed in her beautiful eyes but Travis was too jealous to care

"I mean who would like you anyway other than some mortals!" He said bluntly making Katie's eyes tear up 

"Travis what's wrong with you?" Katie asked hurt

"I am only speaking the truth! You're not someone who I would like to have as my girlfriend" he spat wanting to make her seem like he didn't care who she talked with though his heart was aching pretty badly 

"Oh! Well know what I don't want someone as irresponsible as you to be my boyfriend too" Katie said calmly and ran away but Travis didn't miss her watery eyes. 

Holy Schist!

What did he do!

-------------------------------------------------------

Connor glared at his brother "You're an asshole for treating my sister-in-law like that, do you know that?"

"Yes Connor I am the world's greatest douche bag and I know Katie deserves better maybe i should let go!"

"Don't you dare start being so emotional, its so yuck" Connor said scrunching his face up to show his distaste "Katie loves you and you love her back so man up and go apologize to your Kit-Kat before some mortal takes her" 

Travis nodded determined and walked towards Katie's school. 

As soon as he reached there he heard whispers going around. Every girl in the school stared at him as if he was some superstar, it was the same expression with which girls looked at Percy in camp. 

Oh maybe they're not looking at me, don't be so self conscious. 

He sighed and walked through the colorful hallways in search of a pretty brunette head. 

But suddenly he saw something that made his heart freeze. 

There standing a few inches away from him, a boy was kissing Katie. Travis couldn't move until he saw Katie trying to push away. 

He growled and the pulled the mortals harshly away from her and slammed him into a locker, his bright blue eyes burning.

He turned towards Katie who had tears streaming down her face and asked calmly "Was it forced?"

Katie nodded gasping 

Travis felt his body lose control because in the next few movements he didn't know what happened until Katie pulled him away from the bleeding mortal. 

"What the Hades are you doing?" She screamed

He flinched and looked down not having a proper answer after all he did tell Katie that he didn't want her as his girlfriend. 

He sighed, if a seaweed brain like Percy can make scary Annabeth blush then maybe He should give it a try. Maybe he would get rejected but at least he wouldn't be a coward. 

"I didn't like him touching you" Travis said looking down

"Why not? Why does it bother you? I thought I wasn't fit to be your girlfriend?" Katie asked glaring

"I told that because I was jealous" Travis said 

"And why would you be jealous?" Katie asked staring at him 

Travis sighed and replied "Because I like you Katie and I don't like anyone else talking to what's mine" 

Katie blushed but said seriously "A relationship is build with trust Travis. What do you think Annabeth would go through if she behaved like you?"

He looked down ashamed of his actions. Of course he should trust Katie and not be jealous every second. 

"She would go crazy" He whispered

Katie smiled "Exactly. So if you really do like me then be a gentleman and learn to trust me and also you should ask me on a date"

Travis smiled sheepishly and asked "Um Kit-Kat wanna go on a dinner date tonight?" 

"Hmm maybe" She said smiling 

Travis grinned widely and in one swift motion he pulled Katie by her waist and leaned in closer to her face. 

"Can I?" He asked softly, his warm breath making her tremble

"Yes" She muttered quietly 

He smiled and locked lips with the love of his life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------

----

-

A/N: So I guess this was a cute fluff and no stupid mortal in this but don't worry the author aka I, like to trouble our demigods so a pert 2 will come if you guys want? 

Let me know in the comments if you want a part 2 where they go on a date and someone aka stupid mortal tries to mess it up !!!!!!!!!!

How did you like this story? Do you guys want more romantic stuff? Comment!!!

Well that's for today its 10:00 AM here. What is the timing in your home btw? 

Thank you for reading and Also a huge virtual hugs to all the reader who have commented, voted and read my chapters till now!!!💜💜💜💜💜