Chapter Twenty

After you married any of the characters in the game, which was essentially their "good end," it gave a sex scene of their first tonight with you, the MC/PC.

I forgot that was how it went. I forgot sex was a thing all together.

Of course, to get around censorship, the game only implied it. Talking about it with a CG of the character above yours in bed.

This would be a bizarre thing to mention, but considering I had a lap full of half naked Liam, it sorta triggered that memory.

But back to Liam. He had boxers on. Or where they pantaloons or- you know what, I've been calling them boxers in my head, and they will remain that way until I die.

He was sitting on my lap, only in his boxers and a white button up that was completely undone. He looked absolutely adorable.

"We don't have to tonight, but... did you want to consummate?"

It was sorta jarring hearing the suggestion from him.

But-

Or room was in a new section of the manor with soundproofed walls. We were far away from anyone else, so we didn't have to worry about any outside factors. So I was down.

And it was our room. He was my husband and I was allowed to hold and touch him if he wanted it.

There was also a couple bottles of lube that were left as a gift.

Everything was set up just right.

So I cupped his face and brought our lips together, kissing his softly, whispering as our lips parted, "anything you wish, I'd love to do with you."

"Why must you be so charming?" Liam groaned.

With a chuckle, I started slipping off the shirt, "my charms are reserved only for you, my darling husband."

He shivered at the words, and I loved the way his body shook. My words affected him.

"Then you should love your husband."

At that, I grabbed his legs, well, more like the upper thighs, and flipped us over, his back against the pillows and his thighs pressing against his chest.

"Oh!"

"Oh indeed." I stole a kiss from him, loosing ourselves in that sweet taste so he relaxed heavily into my touch. His shirt was still on, but slid halfway down his arms, bunching by the elbows, it looked cute like that. But it needed to go.

Liam let me take it off, and then pulled at my shirt, ushering me to undress. So I took to off, and left us both in our boxers.

He didn't mind in the slightest.

Both our bodies were littered with pale scars and cuts from the many wars we were in.

Both of us were muscular and everything about us screamed male and masculine.

And that was fucking perfect for me.

I'll be honest here, my sex life was between me and Liam alone, no one needs to know.

But it was intense. And when we finished, we were both on cloud fucking nine.

And there Liam was, pressed against my bare body with his own, laughing happily. "If this how the rest of my life will be, I don't think I'll ever have the chance to complain."

"I think that was already a given after our vows. Til death do us part, you'll be mine and I'll be yours."

He shook his head, still chuckling a bit, "you know what I mean."

"I know, I absolutely do, but I can't help but want to tease you sometimes."

"You know we should take a bath," he suggested, yawning.

"Mmhmm. Want me to carry you?" I asked.

He shook his head, "I can walk. Come on."

The two of us drew a bath not too long after and bathed together in a warm sappy silence.

Everything about it felt so right. Liam being with me, beside me, as my husband... i couldn't have asked for anything better.

"Since we're married now, could you tell me a bit more about your past life?"

I was slightly startled for a moment, tending, but relaxed and nodded, "well, for starters, I loved men as a man myself then too."

"I didn't think that would change."

"It didn't change at all. I had a mom who passed and a deadbeat father, but we didn't talk to each other much. I do hope he's well, but don't know how they would've reacted to my death."

"Well, I think they'd mourn."

"I know they would, but that's all I know," I admitted. "I fell for my best friend at a young age, only to lose him after confessing. He told me he loved me too before he passed."

Liam reaches for my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

I lightly laugh, "he was actually reborn as my cousin, so it was awkward figuring that out."

Liam snorted, "you have strange luck there."

"I do indeed. But I'm glad we moved on and got a chance to move on. And he got a chance to see his sister again, so it worked out."

"It did."

I continued, "I became a teacher and didn't move on. Elizabeth, or Lisa as she was in her past life, she introduced me to this game. You could battle, dress your character up and date the characters. It was marketed towards women, but it was entertaining even to men."

"Oh?"

"The game if actually this world. Things were a lot different then they actually are."

"Such as?"

"I'm supposed to hate Damon. We were supposed to be enemies and I'd take the crown. But I didn't want that. You and I weren't supposed to be close. Timmothy was supposed to be evil, and all of you were supposed to swoon for lady Elizabeth."

"I'm glad this is the story we got then. What you described sounds horrendous."

I nodded in agreement. "I got to keep all the abilities I had gained through the game, so I did start off with a huge advantage."

"Your overflowing mana?"

"Yes, that."

Liam leant into me, laughing quite a bit, "to think you got reborn into the game you played."

"An ironic twist of fate. But because of it, I got to meet you."

"A date I'm very much happy with. You won't get rid of me anytime soon,"

I smiled happily, "I would greatly hope not."

And we laughed as we finished our bath and got to bed.

A new life for both of us.