Chapter Four

I actually got along with Finn pretty well. So he became a part of my awkward harem of friends.

In the game, Isaiah wasn't friends with any of the love interests, so I already changed a lot.

It didn't matter, because I forgot about one of the love interests.

A king from another country.

See, the likelihood I'd actually meet him was low, considering his route was extremely hard to get in the game.

Yet, he was right in front of me, with pale blonde hair and golden eyes that could rival Liam's.

What was he doing here?

King Elliot Woods.

Our emperor ruled over most of the land, but the neighboring countries only housed kings, not emperors.

Still, they held a lot of power.

What was King Elliot Woods doing here?

"Well, you're quite a flower, aren't you?"

Huh?

"I'm sorry?" I spoke, confused.

Elliot smiled kindly towards me, "you are strong. I've heard about you from my own country, so I thought I'd pay you a visit."

"I'm honored. I'm not much to see however."

"Nonsense, your strength is incredible!"

Ugh. Right, power. He was someone who wanted the strongest people by his side. You were only able to unlock his route after becoming the strongest in the game.

So i guess I was the strongest. Lucky me.

If I was the female protagonist, he'd ask for my hand in marriage, which would lead to eventually falling in love and accepting.

Since I was a guy, there was no way that would happen.

"You're quite a strange man," I said calmly, hoping he'd leave.

"Strange, yes, but I need someone like you by my side. While it is unconventional, would you marry me?"

What?

WHAT!?

"I'm sorry, I must've misheard you," I said calmly, confused. He was kidding right?

Elliot shook his head, "you didn't mishear. I asked you to marry me."

"I can't give you children," I rationalized.

He didn't even hesitate. "Strength isn't always inherited. Besides, I have a sister who could bear your child to keep it royal."

"Gross."

"I'm presenting options. I don't need some woman by my side. I want someone strong, like you."

I sighed at that, pinching the bridge of my nose. "As... interesting as that sounds, I already have someone I love. I plan to confess to them when I turn twenty one, so I have to reject your offer."

"Well, the offer stands, if you ever decide to take it. I don't back down easily."

Another sigh, "for some reason, I can tell." I then smiled, "did you even ask for my name, or give me yours?"

Elliot flustered at that, "I'm king Elliot woods of Gavaria. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Lord Isaiah Reynolds."

"Isaiah, are you around here?" I heard Damon call out.

God, hopefully this bastard wouldn't say anything.