The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I won't...."

Koneko: "Asia look after him."

Asia: "I will!" Akeno smiles at Y/N and leaves with Koneko. Y/N, Asia, and Woz head home as well. Outside of Y/N's house Woz speaks ups.

Woz: "Waga Maou, I have to leave you for today I'll be back tomorrow."

Y/N: "Okay...be safe..."

Woz: "You as well." Woz turns left and walks down the street.

Asia: "Y/N....are you okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah...just tried..." Y/N and Asia enter his house. A man in a black suit is standing off to the side watching Y/N and Asia go inside the house. He grabs his magenta camera and takes a picture of Y/N and Asia.

Man: "Has he given up? If he has then he doesn't deserve to be a Kamen Rider." Y/N enters his room and walks up to his mirror.

Flashback Mirror Y/N: "You give hollowed words of protecting your friends." Y/N puts his right hand on the mirror.

Flashback Mirror Y/N: "If you don't kill them, they'll kill your friends first. Just like what happened with Asia!" Y/N falls to his knees.

Flashback Mirror Y/N: "You'll be nothing more than a weak king." Y/N makes a fist with his right hand.

Flashback Rias: "Thank you Y/N now it's my turn to save you." Tears fall down Y/N's face.

Y/N: "I didn't save you....I couldn't do anything! Just like what he said I'm weak...." Asia is standing outside Y/N's door, wanting to go inside. Junichiro walks up the stairs and finds her standing at Y/N's door. He walks up to her.

Junichiro: "Lets head down stairs Asia-chan. This is something he needs to let out alone." Junichiro leads Asia downstairs not before looking at Y/N's door.

Junichiro: "Let it out kid. Once you have a clear head you got a decision ahead of you." The next morning Y/N is at school sitting at his desk. He looks to his right to see and empty seat where Issei would sat at. Y/N thinks about to what happened that morning at the front gate of the school.

Flashback Akeno: "Issei still hasn't woken up."

Flashback Kiba: "The Boosted Gear must taken a bigger toll than we thought."

Flashback Asia: "Is he really gonna be okay?"

Flashback Akeno: "He is breathing. All we can do is wait." The bell rings for lunch knocking Y/N out of his thoughts. The students begin to leave the classroom or go through their bags to get their lunch. Asia gets up from her desk holding her lunch and walks up to Y/N.

Asia: "Y/N wanna have..."

Murayama: "Hey Asia wanna have lunch together?" Murayama walks up to Asia.

Asia: "Umm I..."

Y/N: "Go with them Asia." Asia looks at Y/N who is smiling at her.

Y/N: "I'm gonna go get the homework for Issei."

Asia: "Ummm okay..." Murayama holds Asia's hand and leaves the classroom with her. After Asia and Murayama leave Y/N stands up and leaves the classroom. Y/N sits on bench not knowing where he is but wanting to be alone. Y/N sits in silence for a few minutes until he hears someone clear their throat. This knocks Y/N out of his daze and he turns to see Sona holding two drinks.

Sona: "Here." Y/N grabs the drink and Sona sits next to him. They stay silent for a few seconds but Sona breaks the silence.

Sona: "I was worried about you." Sona is blushing a little.