New School, New Beginnings

Sitting on a thorne is a Gold and Black rider.

(Woz isn't there)

A naked Rias and Xenovia are sitting in his lap as the other girls are sitting on the side of the throne touching his chest or clinging to his legs. Two guards rush inside with someone in tow. They throw the man on the ground in front of the gold rider.

Gold Rider: "So they finally found you Issei? Ha ha! Good now that I have you here I can kill that red dragon. Just like I did with the white dragon."

Issei: "What happened to Vali!?" The Gold Rider laughs and gestures to another guard. The guard leaves the room after a few seconds he comes back with Vali in chains. The guard tosses Vali next to Issei.

Golden Rider: "Dont worry he isn't dead his pride is just broken."

Issei: "Damn it Vali! I told you not to rush in!"

Golden Rider: "Ah just looking at you Issei reminds me of the old times we used to be allies." Issei angrily looks at the Golden Rider.

Issei: "If you remember the old times then why are you like this Y/N!?"

Y/N: "I remember when I first went to that school and met you Issei. I had no idea what a harem was...." Y/N grabs Xenovia's butt and Rias' chin to look into her eyes. Xenovia let's out a small moan as Rias stares at Y/N with happiness in her eyes.

Y/N: "Now look at me now I never planned to be one ha ha ha! But i'm the Harem King you wanted to be!" Y/N let's go of Rias' chin and looks back at Issei.

Issei: "Answer my question!"

Y/N: "Hmph why Issei? The world has no god, some Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels want to start the war again, infighting in these groups, discrimination towards humans and others. Do you not see Issei someone needs to lead these people. To lead them to peace."

Issei: "By being starting a different war!?" Y/N picks up Rias and Xenovia so he can stand up. He puts them down once he stands. He walks towards Issei and slams his foot on his head.

Y/N: "No one would follow someone out of kindness and the well being of others! All these prideful groups would never allow someone else to be king unless it was them. So that's why I started this war to show them that I'm the only one who can be King! And i'm so close to winning. All I need to do is kill the red dragon and nothing will get in my way." Y/N grinds his heel on Issei's head.

Y/N: "If you still think we can be friends Issei then let me tell you this. Our rivalry would never allow us to be friends. One of us was gonna be king you where just slow and thought we could be friends again." Y/N removes his foot from Issei's head and grabs his arm lifting him up from the group.

Y/N: "To make sure my rule isn't threatened I will destroy you Red Dragon!" Y/N moves his left hand towards Issei's hand. Once Y/N's hand gets close to Issei's red energy begins to push him back as Issei begins to scream in pain.