Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!

Y/N is holding his new Zi-O Nexus Ridewatch with Issei next to him.

Issei: "Azazel...isn't he the Governor-General of the fallen angels?"

Y/N: "I don't know what to say....Why are you here?!"

Azazel: "I got wind of Kokabiel's schemes and infiltrated the town. I also happened to have an interest in your Boosted Gear but then I heard of about the Kamen Rider. Hearing about you peaked my interest even more. It looks like Albion did his work, well not without some help." Azazel look at Y/N.

Issei: "Albion...The White Dragon..."

Y/N: "So you sent him?"

Azazel: "Yes, I can't get directly involved, so I had someone else take care of it for me. He followed directions pretty well this time."

Y/N: "I guess we should thank you for the help." Y/N puts his Zi-O Nexus away.

Azazel: "It was never my intentions to help you or the Gremory Family but it was happy accident you can say."

Issei: "We didn't need that White Dragon I could of beaten Kokabiel."

Azazel: "Sorry to say this but you can't defeat someone of Kokabiel's class the way you are now, no matter how much you power up. And you..." Azazel looks at Y/N again.

Azazel: ...You have a strange power it would of been an even match if you weren't exhausted." Issei feels down about his and Y/N's difference in power.

Azazel: "Anyway, with all that's happened, the leaders of the angels, fallen angels, and devils have decided to hold a summit."

Issei: "A summit?"

Y/N: "Does Sougo-sama know about this?"

Rias: "This isn't funny!" Y/N and Issei are in the Occult Club Room.

Rias: "For the Governor-General of the fallen angels to infiltrate my territory and interfere with my business...." Rias is leaning on her desk with Issei and Y/N next to her. Koneko is eating ice cream while Xenovia, Kiba, and Akeno are drinking some tea while sitting at the couches. Woz and Asia are standing next to Y/N and Issei.

Rias: "On top of that, to make advances towards my dear Issei and my beloved Y/N..." When Issei hears Rias say dear Issei, he makes a perverted face and Y/N punches his shoulder when he sees the face he made. Issei has tears running down his face rubbing his shoulder.

Rias: "He deserves to die a thousand times over!"

Woz: "Lady Rias, I can understand your frustration but without him intervening, we would not be here."

Rias: "....You're right but that doesn't mean I will forgive me."

Koneko: "President, is it true that there will be a meeting of the leaders in this town?"

Rias: "Yes, I received information about it earlier, too."

Woz: "Waga Maou, will also be attending. He was asked by Sir Zechs to come."

Y/N: "So he does know?"

Woz: "Yes."

Rias: "All the leaders are meeting to discuss what will happen in the future."

Xenovia: "So this means the fight with Kokabiel affected the relationship between devils, angels, and fallen angels?"

Rias: "If the heads of the devils and fallen angels suddenly meet in this town, the situation will become even more complicated."

Y/N: "Kokabiel may be getting what he wants even after being defeated."

Rias: "Yes...I wonder what is going on?"