A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2

The Occult Club, Shinnosuke, and Raynare are running up the stone path.

Y/N: "I'm coming Asia! We're all coming to save you!"

They all reach the entrance of the temple.

Rias: "....Raynare!"

Raynare: "Yes! Rias-sama!"

Rias: "You will stay out here and guard the entrance. Make sure no one gets in."

Raynare: "Yes! Rias-sama!"

Kiba: "It's a little strange seeing her like this."

Koneko: "Yes."

Kurako: "They must of done something horrible to her. Oh well she deserved it."

They enter the temple leaving Raynare at the entrance. When the Occult Club and Shinnosuke enter the temple they are met with hooded devils. The doors close behind them then they hear Diodora's voice.

Diodora: "I've been expecting you, Rias Gremory and her peerage. Especially you, Y/N L/N."

Y/N: "Diodora!"

Diodora: "Now, time to start the game!"

Akeno: "Game, you say?"

Rias: "Unfortunately, the Rating Game has been called off, thanks to you."

Diodora: "That's why we're playing a different game. If you don't fight, Asia will become mine." Two doors behind the hooded devils open up to the other small temple rooms.

Diodora: "The game will consist of two concurrent battles. On the right I will have my two Rooks and eight pawns. On the left, I'll have my Queen and two Bishops. In here I'll have my Another Rider! You may group up your pieces any way you'd like." Roidmude Asia teleports in the room to smirk.

Y/N: "Rias I'll handle the..." Mikoto places his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Mikoto: "I'll take care of Another Mach. You and Shinosuke-san need to take out Another Drive which is likely Diodora."

Rias: "Are you sure?" Mikoto nods to Rias.

Rias: "Very well....Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, Y/N, Woz, and Shinosuke will go to the right."

Gasper: "Ten against six!?"

Kiba: "Don't worry we have Y/N and Woz even Shinosuke-san. We have the advantage in power."

Diodora: "Now, let's begin." Y/N and the others are teleported into the temple arena.

Gasper: "Oh! Here they come!" Y/N pats Gasper's head.

Y/N: "We got this."

Diodora: "By the way all my pawns have already promoted to Queen. One can never be too careful."

Issei: "What!?"

Y/N: "I didn't expect this to be easy." In the other temple room Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Kurako and Runeas are teleported in to see their opponents.

Rias: "I never expected you to play fair." The hooded devils remove their cloaks.

Akeno: "Only your Queen and Bishops? You must really be confident." Rias uses her magic to communicate with the others.

Rias: "I'll have you take care of the two Rooks, Xenovia." The Rooks run at Xenovia for her to block their attacks with Durandal.

Xenovia: "All right!" Xenovia pushes the Rooks off to swing her sword sending a burst of wind.

Xenovia: "I excel in these types of situations."

Rias: "Koneko, don't let the Pawns surround all of you." Koneko throws two blue flames at the Pawns running at them.