12

Buckle up folks im taking you on a wild ride with this chapter lol pls don't hate me
_________________________

Cyra was not sure exactly how long Azula's meeting would take, so to kill more time before going to Azula's room she decided to finish planning her escape to go home. She really only gave herself two days to plan it, which made matters a bit more difficult. She didn't want to just walk out the front gate because that would draw a lot of questions. Cyra went around checking windows to see which of them seemed closest to the wall that surrounded the palace, and found one in the east wing that seemed like it'd do the trick.

Looking out she noticed it would be a bit of a jump; the window was about eight feet off the ground, but it wouldn't be much of a problem. She watched as guards patrolled the area around the wall of the palace as well as the wall, and did her best to memorize the intervals of which they passed.

Satisfied with her easy straight forward plan, Cyra made the short walk to Azula's room, and knocked on the large door. It took awhile before she could hear Azula instruct her to enter, she opened the door to find Azula sitting in a chair writing something in her journal.

"Write anything about me?" Cyra asked innocently, walking over. She wanted to try and spend as much of her last day with Azula as she could.

"I might've... come here," Azula placed her journal and brush aside and beckoned Cyra closer. Cyra took the opportunity to straddle Azula on the chair, the same way Azula had done in the training room before she left for Ba Sing Se. Tilting her head and smiling a bit, she did her best to memorize Azula's features.

"How did the meeting with your father go?" Cyra questioned.

"I took your advice and told him it was Zuko. Father plans to congratulate him and welcome him home this evening during your Agni Kai," Azula said in response.

"Sounds like you've got it all taken care of," Cyra said as she began tracing Azula's face with her thumbs, applying pressure in certain areas to lightly massage the princess's face. Azula's eyes closed peacefully as she hummed in agreement.

"My father is sending us to a beach on Ember Island a few days from now as a vacation. I want you to come," Azula said after awhile, peeking at Cyra who swallowed guiltily. She gave Azula a fake smile, and nodded.

"Of course, princess," Cyra muttered, placing a small kiss on Azula's lips in order to disguise her sadness once more. When she pulled back Azula was looking at her oddly.

"Is there something wrong?" Azula asked, her eyes interrogating Cyra's face for clues. Cyra inwardly cursed at her poor acting skills, and came up with a quick lie.

"I'm sorry, I'm really nervous about the Agni Kai and it is kind of taking over my thoughts at the moment," Cyra apologized, looking Azula in the eyes to reinforce her lie. Azula was still suspicious, but let it slide anyways and instead of questioning Cyra further she smirked deviously. Azula's eyes darkened as she looked at Cyra, and she pulled her closer.

"I think I might know how to get your mind off of it for a bit," Azula said, her voice was low and husky. A blush crept onto Cyra's face at the implications of Azula's statement, and Azula's smirk grew. She looked Cyra in the eyes as she slowly trailed a hand up to cup the side of Cyra's face, keeping her other hand on Cyra's thigh. Cyra shivered and taking the hint leaned down to capture Azula's lips with her own.