"Well, there's love going around now." Tyler said. "Just mixtures of love for one person."

"If there's any love, there's hate somewhere in the too." Carter said.

"Let's make a love mixture." Kenna said. "Give me some names."

"For the love triangle." Tyler said.

"Let's use people's names from this class." Kenna said.

"Carter, Braylon, and Braydon for the triangle." Iris said, I shot her a look and she smirked.

"Then Bryson." Carter said.

"There's just hate there." Braydon said.

"Like hating a friends-"

"Carter." Iris said.

"What? Carter hates Bryson, Bryson hates Carter," He said. "It's a mutual feeling."

"I'm tired of the drama," I said. "Yes, the night that was suppose to be happy turned into lies and secrets."

"That secret wasn't something we wanted." Braydon said.

"It's not my fault he done a ninja roll into my room." I said.

"But you made us look like idiots when we found out," he said. "You messed up just as much as we did."

"Oh right, I'm so sorry," I said sarcastically. "But don't forget who was there for you the most."

"We didn't always need you Braylon," Braydon snapped and guilt washed across his face. "Wait Braylon, I didn't mean it like that." I turned around towards the teacher.

"Well, that happened." She said.

"You ok?" Justice asked and I nodded. "I was talking to Braydon but I'm glad you are." I glared at him and he put his hands in surrender.

The bell rang and we headed for lunch. I went to my regular lunch table with Iris.

"So, you're done with the Monroe brothers?" She asked and I looked at them, Braydon was laughing and I looked back at Iris.

"I guess, I'm done with Grayson too."

"He's your brother, you can't exactly kick your brother out."

"He's been out of my life for almost 9 years now, I think I'll be fine."

"What about your dad?"

"I'm fine without him too," I said. "Iris, why did I have to run into Jayden?"

"Everything happens for a reason."

"Well this reason is killing me."

"They're mad at me too. Mainly because I knew the secret and didn't tell."

"I gotta go." I got up and started to walk out, but I got interrupted.

"Braylon." I heard Braydon and he got in front of me.

"Braydon, move." I said and kept from looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong." I said.

"Look at me." he said and I did. "I'm pretty sure I know when I see something is wrong with a girl, babydoll." He smiled.

"What do you want Braydon?" I asked.

"But I-you just-what?" He asked.

"You didn't need me and I don't need you." I snapped and he flinched a little.