13

A/N- I'M NOT OKAY WITH K NOT BEING IN ENHYPHEN. WHAT THE HELL. :c  I really want Geonu, K and Daniel in En- with the others :c  

Jay, Jake, and Youngbin were yelling in happiness, it was so amazing to be in I-LAND once again, Kyungmin on the other hand, was so entranced by how beautiful it was on the inside

Jay, Jake, and Youngbin were yelling in happiness, it was so amazing to be in I-LAND once again, Kyungmin on the other hand, was so entranced by how beautiful it was on the inside. He was looking around really taking in the fact that he had made it, and now he just had to make sure he stayed.

Jia congratulated the new I-LANDERs, happy that they were reuniting with their friends. But their little celebration got cut short when the narrator's voice echoed around the room.

Representative unit

In this test, I-LANDERs and GROUNDERs will pick representatives to determine their fates in a competition of vocal and dancing skills.

The number of representatives will be 2 vocalists and 3 dancers.

The rest of the members will not be performing on stage.

The total of each stage score will determine victory or defeat.

If the GROUND wins, then 6 I-LANDERs will be eliminated.

If the I-LANDERs win, then there will be no eliminations.

Now, we will reveal the test song of the unit test.

VOCAL - Butterfly - BTS

DANCE - Rainism - Rain,
Three Dopeboyz - Dynamic duo
One of a kind - GD

Jia smirked when she saw the guys getting super fired up with the song reveals, she was also incredibly happy to see that K was back to normal and was dancing to the songs.

"The song One of a kind by GD sunbaenim is also your chance to show off your creativity, that means that you will be able to choreograph that portion of the performance," Jia announced to the guys, earning another shout of excitement from K.

"Can I make the dance?!"

"Yes!" K started vibing so hard but then he noticed Jia smiling at him which got him embarrassed.

Now, please select the members who will represent the fate of the team.

Representatives may be changed at any time.

The test will be performed in six days.

Everyone sat down on their respective I-LAND chairs except for Jia who stood nearby.

"For vocals..." Sunghoon raised his hand up, gaining everyone's attention, "I would like to recommend Jaebom, Geonu and Heeseung," he said. Jia silently agreed since those three were the ones with the strongest vocals.