6

4 DAY

4 DAY

12:30:00

All I-LAND participants were called into the main stage. Everyone was confused since they had not been made aware of any change in their schedule.

As the guys stepped out of the egg, they saw the empty stage in front of them. They all walked towards the middle and waited for something to happen. Soon they noticed that someone was standing further ahead of them, but their identity was hidden by the lack of lighting.

"Oh!" Jay gasped, his hands flew to his mouth in shock.

As the lights turned on dramatically, the contestants realized that it was the legendary kpop idol slash actor and producer Rain. He was arguably one of the most successful artists in the kpop industry.

The guys were all speechless, they felt so honored to be able to meet him. Their eyes widened even further when they noticed a smaller figure standing right behind Rain. Jia poked her head to the side revealing herself from behind her brother. She was wearing a white long blouse tucked into a short denim skirt with a Gucci belt as an accent.

Jia smiled widely, waving her hand at the boys.

"Adorable..." Heeseung found himself whispering.

The I-LAND participants were beyond happy to be in the presence of the Jung siblings.

"Nice to meet you," Rain walked closer to the contestants before bowing. The boys immediately greeted him back with a deep bow.

"Hello!"

"I'm producer RAIN Jung Jihoon, and I'm in charge of this test."

"I may be a producer outside, but to you all, I want to mentally support you and become a close hyung." Rain smiled, "So I won't use honorifics, is that okay?" he added.

"Okay!" The boys replied.

"So, is your test preparation going well?" he asked.

"Yes, it's going well." Geonu smiled.

Jia giggled at how excited everyone was to meet her brother. Since this was his test, Jia's job was to stand back and annotate their progress. She was especially excited to see how much Sunghoon, Jake, Daniel and Youngbin had progressed since she had helped them out.

Unknown to her, Heeseung was feeling incredibly stressed as he gazed at the girl. Last time she saw them he was the center of the performance, but he had pretty much been dethroned. He felt ashamed and he honestly didn't want Jia to see him like that. Niki on the other hand, was ready to show both Rain and Jia how great of a dancer he was.

"I'm curious to see where your skills are right now, let me see your group choreograph." Rain nodded at everyone.

"Yes!" the guys replied. This time, their confidence was starting to waver a bit. They had two professional performers judging them, so they really had to do their best.