34

"Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this little concert! And of course, thank you so much NCT Dream and Stray Kids for coming here and giving us a show of a lifetime!" Jia stood at the center of the stage clapping and bowing at the idols.

She looked over to the contestants who looked quite excited about the whole ordeal.

"Did you guys enjoy the show?" The excitement and adrenaline of performing was still running high in the girl making it impossible for her to control the big smile on her face.

It had been a long time since her last show so this really felt like a treat for her.

"It was the best!"

"Everyone was so amazing!" Cried out the contestants. The boys were all singing praises to the idols showing just how amazed they were at their talents.

"I didn't just invite them to perform for you guys, but I also invited them to give you guys a chance to learn from some of my favorite performers," she smiled widely, "I-LANDers, you've got ace performers and today they are here gifting us some of their time so please take this chance to talk to them about anything and everything."

Jia stood elegantly as the stage started moving forward, connecting back to the main floor where the contestants and idols were. Before she even noticed, Jaemin was already waiting for her at the edge of the stage to help her down the steps.

"He is such a suck-up..." Mark mumbled mostly to himself, but Jay who was standing close by couldn't help but overhear.

So Jaemin-sumbaenim really is trying to get close to Jia... He probably started liking her after working with her on the drama and her song collab, Jay's brain was going a hundred miles per hour trying to decipher just how close the two idols were. We've been spending more time with her so we should still have a chance... 

Although he was the only one who overheard Mark, he wasn't the only one jealous over the girl's attention being taken by the handsome idol.

"You were amazing up there," Jaemin gave Jia a dazzling smile that made her heart flutter uncontrollably before he gently grasped her hand and helped her walk down the steps.

"T-Thank you Nana..." she unconsciously looked away from him to try to hide her blushing face. Jaemin was about to lead her to his group when she was quickly stolen away by a mass of rowdy I-land maknaes leaving him in the dust.

"Dear Lord... I will need all the patience in the world today... I barely said a thing to her," he sulked before walking back to his members.