"Geh-! 'Samu!" Atsumu groans as he flops in his seat.

"What." Osamu deadpans as Atsumu rolls his eyes and glares at him.

"You kicked me."

"Did I?"

"Yes!"

"I didn't see anything." Suna pipes up, not taking his eyes off his phone as Atsumu turns and glares at him.

"Not you too Suna!"

"I didn't see anythin' either." Y/N says as Atsumu faceplants into the table.

"Not you too...!"

Rolling her eyes, Y/N kicks Atsumu under the table as he jumps, groaning as he glares at her while she smiles innocently in response. "Shouldn't you be, y'know, doin' yer homework?"

"But whyyy...!" Atsumu whines as they all roll their eyes at his childishness. "I just wanna play volleyball after I graduate! I don't needa study for that!"

"You need to study so you can pass and get out of school." Y/N deadpans as she sighs. "I can't wait to graduate so I can finally wipe my high school memories."

"We don't need things like memories." Suna mutters wistfully as they ignore him.

"Exactly! You don't wanna study either!" Atsumu exclaims. "Why do we hafta pass our exams anyway? You don't even needa study for the things you wanna do later, I don't needa study, 'Samu doesn't needa study-"

"Wait, why don't we needa study?" Osamu asks as they all glance at him.

"Uhh, coz we don't need good grades for volleyball?" Atsumu explains, a little confused. "As long as we get scouted then it's all good."

Osamu pauses for a bit as he internally sighs. "...What makes you think I wanna keep playing volleyball with you?"

"Huh?? What's that s'pose to mean??"

Y/N avoids eye contact as she puts her head down and goes back to blankly staring at her textbook.

Osamu still hasn't told him.

"Hey, Osamu." Suna calls as he quickly walks over, Osamu turns around and nods.

"Yeah?"

"What are you planning on doing after high school?" Suna asks, straight to the point as Osamu blinks in surprise.

"Why are'ya askin'?"

Suna shrugs. "I don't know, it just kind of feels like you and Atsumu aren't on the same page."

"...I'm quittin' volleyball after I graduate."

"Oh." Suna mutters simply as Osamu tilts his head in confusion.

"Wait, that's it? I thought you'd be more surprised."

"Yeah, I thought so too." Suna mutters as he shrugs. "I think I'm more surprised at the fact that I'm actually not that surprised."

"Huh, am I that predictable?" Osamu asks as he sighs. "Well, what d'ya think I wanna do after I graduate?"

"I don't know, disappear under mysterious circumstances then magically appear with loads of cash?"

"I think that's the life you want, Suna." Osamu deadpans as Suna smiles cheekily. "But no, I wanna do somethin' to do with food and food service, like own a restaurant."

"Ohhh, friend discount?" Suna asks as Osamu rolls his eyes.

"What if I never actually get the restaurant, Suna?"