Chapter 18: And So It Begins.

A/N: Enjoy :)

Yamagata Prefecture

Y/N taps her foot in irritation outside the boy's room. Those jerks better let her in before she does something to ruin their lives.

"Atsumu, if you don't finish changin' in five seconds I swear-"

"Calm down woman! I'll finish soon!"

"He's not even changing, Y/N. He's just been doing his hair for the past 10 minutes, refusing to put on a shirt." Suna states matter-of-factly, sounding bored as usual.

"If it's just the shirt he's missin', then I can come in-"

"Ahh! Don't come in yet! I'll get changed!"

"Then hurry up!" Y/N groans in irritation, scowling at the door as she continues to wait. They'd just arrived in the Yamagata prefecture earlier that day, ready for Interhigh tomorrow. They're supposed to be relaxing, but Y/N can feel her patience running thin, maybe she should have stayed back in her room with Kagawa and Inoue.

Hearing the twins bicker incomprehensibly, Y/N finally has enough. "That's it. I'm comin' in."

"Wait-!"

Throwing the door open, Y/N's surprised to only find Suna and Ginjima lounging around. Silently, they gesture to the bathroom door.

Y/N cautiously approaches the door, still hearing the twin's bickering as a few bangs and crashes are heard. Turning around, she mentally asks if it's okay for her to just barge in, to which Suna gives her thumbs up, taking out his phone to film.

Rolling her eyes at this, she throws the door open.

"..."

"Are you seriously bleaching your hair right now??"

"'Kay, first of all, we ain't bleachin', just colourin'. Second of all, how couldja just barge into the bathroom like that??"

"You guys are colouring?? Osamu's hair doesn't even have a colour??"

"That's why I'm colourin' his hair, genius." Osamu mutters, hands still on Atsumu's head.

Y/N groans in exasperation. "You guys couldn't pick a different day??"

"Like what? Tomorrow? Or maybe in our matches we'll be like 'Referee! Timeout! I needa colour my hair!'" Atsumu rolls his eyes. "Now's the best time, N/N. I needa look good for those cameras tomorrow."

"You needa look good? Then why'd you pick that disgustin' colour again?"

"What d'ya have against my hair colour??"

"According to some comments on your last selfie, your hair colour is best described as 'dehydrated piss yellow'." Suna calls from the other room.

"What?!"

"If you're gonna dye your hair blond, at least go for platinum blond or somethin'??" Y/N sighs as she facepalms. "I'm done, come out whenever you're done or somethin'."

Slamming the door closed, Y/N sighs as she sits down with Ginjima and Suna, they pat her back in attempts to comfort her.

"It's alright, Y/N, he'll realise that his dehydrated piss yellow hair's ugly one day." Suna says. "Whoever made that comment is a genius."

"Weren't you the one that made that comment, Suna?" Ginjima deadpans.

"Was it? I must have forgotten."