Chapter 29: Through the Time

Official_Inarizaki_VBC "Congratulations to our Setter Miya Atsumu for winning 'Best Setter' and 'Best Server' at Interhigh this year! #miyaatsumu #miyatwins #miyabrothers"
Tagged: @miya_tsumtsum

@miya_osamuu95 who?

@sunasunasuna who?

@Official_Inarizaki_VBC who?

@sunasunasuna @Official_Inarizaki_VBC wrong account Y/N

@Official_Inarizaki_VBC @sunasunasuna there are no mistakes.

@miracleboiii who?

@miya_tsumtsum who?

@gin_hitoshi Osamu?? Did you seriously go on Atsumu's account??

@miya_tsumtsum @gin_hitoshi who?

@sunasunasuna Fukurodani be jealous of this comment section

Atsumu groans as he continues scrolling through the comment section, apart from his lovely friends spamming the comments, an army of Suna stans have also infiltrated the post. They're all saying the same thing.

'who?'

Frustrated, he lets out a screech as he turns off his phone, huffing indignantly as he does his best to resist the urge to spam the group chat with complaints. Instead, he turns his phone back on and goes on Twitter.

Dual WINNER 🏆💪 | @miya_tsumtsum
"Suna stans scare me"

@sunastan23 hello TSUMTSUM

Letting out another screech, Atsumu throws his phone across the room in fear. He dives back into bed and attempts to suffocate himself with a pillow.

Walking into the room, Osamu is greeted by the view of his twin brother trying to die without actually dying. Instead of questioning him, Osamu turns around and walks right back out. Just another ordinary day in the Miya household.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

"Wow, that guy's a scrub."

"I know right, can't believe no one said anything."

"Actually, the whole team's filled with scrubs."

"We came here to watch the matches, not to trash talk the other teams." Y/N deadpans.

Having won the previous Hyogo Prefectural Qualifiers, Inarizaki is exempt from the Qualifying Rounds for Hyogo Qualifiers. Right now, over forty teams are split into 8 separate groups to compete, the winners of each group qualifies to play in the final round for Qualifiers for Spring High.

Or as Atsumu would put it, the losers of the last Hyogo Qualifiers are fighting each other for a chance to verse Inarizaki in the Final Round and lose again.

She doesn't know how they convinced her, but the twins managed to drag her out to watch the Qualifying Rounds with them. At least Ojiro is here to suffer with her.

"Can you twins shut up? You're being so rude!"

"Aran-kun, we're not bein' rude~ We're just bein' truthful!" Atsumu explains cheerfully as Osamu nods in agreement.

"Yeah Aran-kun, nothin' wrong with observing other teams and learning from them." Osamu pipes up as Y/N and Ojiro sweat drop.

"What's wrong with you two?! Osamu?! I thought you were gonna live a life of kindness??" Ojiro questions loudly in exasperation, attracting the attention of the other people in the audience. Hiding her face, Y/N pretends she doesn't know them.