015

december 5th, 2020

"are we all ready?" aileen asks as she holds her passport in her hand and boarding pass.

the group nod and make their way to go through the scanner.

marisol unpacks her bag and puts it in a tray then takes her shoes off and walks through the scanner but only for it to make a loud beeping sound.

marisol looked up and her friends worried who just shrugged in shock and confusion.

"excuse me miss," a lady coughs. "have you got any metal on you?" she coughs.

"marisol," alejandro whispers. marisol turns her head to see what he wanted. "the ring."

marisol nods and then faces the lady again.

"my ring." she answers and takes to ring off and putting it in the table.

the lady nods and asks her to go through the scanner and this time it doesn't beep.

"okay, collect your things."

marisol and alejandro were sat on a table in a cafe with their friends. their plain boarded in two hours so they had time to just sit around and relax.

"so, mar," roshaun smirks.

"i already know what's comin'" he chuckles and shakes her head.

"who.. uh.. who gave you that ring?" he laughs along with the group.

marisol rolls her eyes and sighs. "alejandro did," she answers and takes a bite out of the sandwich she bought. "it's a promise ring so that we'll always be best friends."

"sure." alvaro comments earning a glare from alejandro.

"oh my god!!" screams were heard capturing the groups attention.

they all see a bunch of girls running over to them.

"hiii! alejandro can i take a picture with you?!" a girl with dark ginger hair yelled.

"oh my gosh! mattia! we need a picture! our friend is obsessed with you!"

"kairi!"

"roshaun! throw it back!!"

"marisol!! can we have a picture?!"

"um, sure." she chuckles and stands up to take a picture.

"thank you so much!"

"no problem."

the group of girls soon left and the gang were left star struck.

"bloody hell.." kairi sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"why are we 'famous' again?" hazel asks with a slight chuckle.

"because you're friends with us." mattia laughs and we all rolls our eyes.

alejandro and marisol were sat next to each other on the plain. marisols head leant on his shoulder and his head leaned on her head.

the two were watching some movie that they found on the little tv that was built into the seat in front of them.

"anything you guys want?" a lady in red uniform asks as she points to a trolly of drinks and snacks.

"oh uh could i have a coke please?" alejandro asks as he pulls out his money.

"sure thing!" she joyfully smiles.

"you want anything, mar?" he looks at her but finds out she's sleeping.

he smiles and looks at the lady.

"can i have a chocolate bar as well please?"

the lady nods and hands him his drink and the chocolate bar.

"thank you." he smiles and watches her walk off.

SHITZ ABOUTTA GO DOWN NEXT CHAPTER!! ALSO IMA GO AND UPDATE 'VIDEO GAME' INA MINUET!