014

december 4th, 2020
(this will be short btw!)

IT WAS THE DAY BEFORE THEY LEAVE FOR WINTER BASH AND ALEJANDRO AND MARISOL WERE LAYING DOWN IN HIS BEDROOM, CUDDLING.

"hey," alejandro whispers, not sure if she's asleep or not.

marisol groans and looks up at her best friend. "what?" she asks and rubs her eyes.

"did i wake you?" he worries.

"oh um.. no," she shakes her head. "is that what you wanted to say? to see if i was asleep?"

alejandro shakes his head no and then pushes himself up to the headboard and leans against it.

"since you're my best friend and i'd do anything for you and i'm pretty sure you'd do anything for me.." he gulps, nervous. "i wanna give you something."

"and that is?" she raises her brow, curious and then crosses her legs to face him directly.

alejandro reaches into his bedside table and pulls out two rings.

"you're not proposing.. are you?" her eyes widen and he chuckles and shakes his head.

"it's basically a promise ring." he explains.

"what promise are we keeping?"

"our friendship," he answers and slowly puts the ring on her finger. "it promises that whatever happens between our friend group, love interests or even us.. that we'll always be best friends."

marisols cheeks grew red as she grinned and pulled alejandro in for a massive hug.

"thank you, ale." she breaths. "i love you so much."

"i love you so much."

OKAY SO THIS WAS VERY SHORT! LIKE I SAID AT THE BEGINNING I WANNA MAKE QUITE A FEW CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK! THANKS FOR READING!