004

"you're going to have to tell her, alejandro."

——————————————————
October 31st, 2020
third person;

MARISOL, MELANIE, AILEEN, HAZEL AND DESIRE were all in marisols bedroom getting ready for a halloween party that was being held at mattia's house while his parents and brother were away.

"gosh, you didn't tell me you had this dress, mar." aileen gasped as she pulled out a skin tight black knee length dress.

"i didn't even know i had it myself." marisol chuckled.

"can i?" aileen asked hinting that she wanted to wear it for the party.

marisol nodded and aileen grinned then left the room to the bathroom, which was across the hall.

"what're you girls all going as?" desire asked.

"we've bought devil horns and dark red lip stick to put on. we're also going to wear red and black tight dresses." hazel explained.

desire smiled and got up and walked over to the brown bag that was sitting in the middle of the bed and started going through it.

she emptied the bag and picked up a pair of horns and put them on her head. "how do i look?" she grinned at them.

"like a devil." hazel joked.

"you look horny." melanie winked.

marisol finished doing her eyeliner and looked at herself in the mirror to make sure that it looked even and not answering desire'.

"what was that?" desire raised a brow as she folded her arms across her chest.

"what?" marisol huffed as she turned around to face the angered girl.

"oh don't play dumb marisol. i heard what you said." she almost shouts.

"well you obviously don't because i didn't say anything." mar rolled her eyes and walked over to the bed to collect her horns and grab her dark red dress from the cupboard.

"yes you did! i heard it loud and clear!"

"okay then!" marisol snapped and turned around and got in the girls face who accused her for doing nothing. "if i really did say something, then what did is say?" she asked then moved out of her face and opened her arms up and looked at the three girls (since aileen finished changing) then back at desire. "i'm sure- actually no- i'm positive that these girls and me would love to know what i said. so go on, tell us."

desire stood dumbfounded. she didn't know what to say. she tried muttering out some words but nothing came out.

"yeah," marisol nods. "that's what i thought, now get out of my house."

desire huffed and rolled her eyes and started walking away with the devil horns in her hand still.

"uh no, leave the horns. you didn't pay for them did you?"

desire rolls her eyes once again, throws the red headband down and storms out.

"wow." aileen mutters. "what the hell happened?" she then broke out laughing.

"that wasn't cool, marisol." hazel huffed.

"well she started it. she accused me of saying shit that i didn't even say."

hazel rolled her eyes. "i'm going to get changed."

the four girls strolled into mattia's house like they owned the place. some people's eyes turned towards them as the four walked around trying to find the other half of their group.