010

november 16th, 2020

TODAY WAS THE DAY that melanie would be leaving for LA.

she was already at the airport with marisol and aileen saying goodbye to them since her plain was boarding very soon.

"i'm going to miss you two so much." she sighed as marisol pulled her in for a big hug.

"we're going to miss you as well." marisol also sighed then pulled away to let aileen have a hug.

"just promise us you'll text us when you get there and how the date goes, okay?" aileen says as her head is buried in the crook of melanies neck.

"oh, i promise," she chuckles and the two pull away. melanie grips the handle of her black suitcase and waves to her best friends one last time before walking away into the crowd.

"she's so lucky." marisol huffs as her and aileen begin to walk to the exit.

"why?"

"and you are," she adds on. "because you both have boyfriends— well melanie not so much but she has someone you know."

"yeah, i know." aileen nods as she pushes the exit door open and walks to her car.

"and i've just got no one like that.."

"you have alejandro."

"i'm being serious aileen."

"and so am i." she says and gets into her car and turns on the engine. "do you need a ride?"

"no." marisol shakes her head and brings up her phone showing that she's got an uber to pick her up. "uber."

"okay," aileen nods. "i'll see you in school."

"alright, bye." she waves as aileen drives away.

marisol had, had enough of not being friends with some of her friends from the group just because of one lie.

she was determined that she'd get to the bottom of this and show that what's on desires face is only makeup.

and she'd start by doing that tomorrow.

when they'd all be at a lake they all loved going to when they were younger.

november 17th, 2020

marisol was walking down a path when she heard the sounds of screams and laughs.

she turned her head to where the noise was coming from and saw that all the people she called her friends were at the lake.

all of the boys were in the lake and hazel and desire were sunbathing on towels with sunglasses on.

marisol rolled her eyes and walked over to them.

"hey guys," she grinned. desire immediately sat up and took off her glasses.

"what's she doing here?" she asks.

the boys stop playing in the water and walk over to the shore.

"i'm here to show you something." she huffed then started walking towards desire who then started walking backwards into the water.

"what're you doing?" she panics.

marisol stays quiet but then stops walking once her name is called.

"marisol!" alejandro yells causing her to turn around.

she hears a sigh of relief escape desires mouth which makes marisol even more mad.

marisol was quick to turn around and push desire into the water and watch her head submerge under the water.

desire came back up within seconds gasping for air.

"marisol! what the fuck!" hazel shouts running over to desire.

desire rubs her eyes and everyone -but marisol- is shocked to see desires face.

purple,blue, brown and red run down her face from her eyes.

desire had been lying this whole time. those weren't real bruises at all. it was just makeup.

"oh my gosh.." marisol hears robert mumble.

ANOTHER SHRT ONE! SORRY