- 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

"don't you wish you had that, marisol?"

————————————————
October 5th, 2020
third person ;

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" marisol giggled as her and her friends walked out of a local drive in.

"hell yeah it was!" mattia agreed as he playfully wrapped an arm around marisol.

the group of teenagers had just gone to see 'the lost boys' which had aileen's favorite actor in, kiefer sutherland.

"kiefer sutherland looked so phat with his blonde hair!" aileen fluttered her eyes in awe.

"yeah, whatever." roshaun chuckles and rolled his eyes. "did you see the girl who played star? you could see her tits through her top!"

hazel shook her head. "her name is jami gertz, and i don't think anybody was staring at her tits, roshaun."

"i was!" robert grinned.

"yeah," hazel smiled and turned around to face her boyfriend. "but that's you."

the group broke out into a fit of laughters.

"oh hush you!" robert laughed and picked hazel up over his shoulder. "you know you love me!"

"i know! i never said i didn't. i was just pointing out facts." she calmly said and waited for him to put her down, which he eventually did and then planted a kiss on her lips.

"don't you wish you had that, marisol?" kairi whispered in her ear.

marisol rolled her eyes then got out of mattia's grip and playfully pushed kairi.

"be quite kairi!" she laughed. "i'm happy being alone."

"sure you are!" alvaro butted in.

"then again she always has alejandro." mattia teased the two.

"shut your trap, mattia!" marisol snapped.

she hated being told by her friends that she'd be great with alejandro. she didn't really know why though, she guesses that it's because she doesn't know how alejandro feels about it because he never answers them about it.

the friend group finally made it back to their houses safely and alejandro offered to walk marisol home.

"i'll see you tomorrow at school okay?" alejandro smiled and gave his best friend a hug.

"sure you will." she smiled back and wrapped her arms around the older boys - but only by two months - waist and laid her head on his chest.

after a while they untangled and marisol ran up her porch steps before waving goodbye to her best friend.

october 6th, 2020
third person ;

marisol awoke from her slumber and rubbed her eyes. she yawned and stretched her arms, then laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

she didn't want to get up. she was too tired to move and get ready for school. she didn't want to go to school and learn new things that won't be helpful later on in life.

"MARISOL!" a voice rang through her ears. the voice wasn't her mother's or her fathers.

it was one of her best friends, melanie.

"morning!" melanie almost yelled as she barged into marisols room.

"there's a thing called knocking you know." she rolled her eyes and got up out of bed and walked over to her cupboard where she then got out a pair of denim jeans and a pink, knitted jumper and underwear.