002

"why didn't your girlfriend come, alejandro?

————————————————
october 6th, 2020
third person ;

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" mattia yells as him and his friends, minus alejandro and marisol since they were the people mattia was telling at walked over to them. "having cancer sticks without us?" he chuckles.

"and we call you our friends." alvaro joins in with the chuckling.

marisol rolls her eyes and pats a space down on the grass motioning aileen, melanie and hazel to go and sit by her. the three girls do and aileen takes the cancer stick out of marisols mouth and places it in hers before taking a long drag of it then giving it back.

"how long have yous been out here for?" melanie wonders as she picks some of the grass.

alejandro shrugs. "all i know is that we've missed three lessons." he answers.

"wow, three hours of what? smoking?" roshaun raises his eyebrows. "rest in peace to your lungs."

"whatever," marisol playfully rolls her eyes. "we came out of here to get our minds off of things."

"such as?" kairi asks.

"the new girl." she shrugs.

"what about her? she's in my history class and she seems pretty nice to me." robert said.

"she asked me why i was named what i am, which in my opinion for a first impression doesn't really show you're a nice person; but.. if you wanna say she was pretty nice go ahead."

"well, we'll have to see for ourselves." hazel tells them with a sigh. "i've invited her to sit with us at lunch."

"ugh!" marisol drags out the 'g' in 'ugh'. "as long as she doesn't start shit with me then i'm fine with it."

lunch soon came around the corner and the friend group was sat at a circular table outside.

desire still hadn't showed up which marisol was quite happy about.

marisol was in mid conversation with the group when desire had practically ran over to the table.

"hey guys!" she smiles but then her smile drops when she notices marisol was sat at the table.

"hey, desire," hazel waved. "come sit." she pointed to a space next to her and alejandro.

desire happily took it and smiled at everyone (apart from marisol.)

"so tell us more about yourself." kairi grinned at the new girl.

alejandro decided that he'd stay quiet until spoke to since he didn't really want to chat with the girl that asked his best friend why she was named, marisol.

"oh um, i moved here because my father got a new job down town that pays very well." desire exclaims.

"nice! where were you from originally?" roshaun wondered as he stuck a fry in his mouth.

"hawaii." desire answered with a grin.

the group continued to talk all way through lunch. marisol and alejandro staying quiet until they're spoke to.

"alejandro, is it?" desire asked.

"uh yeah." he nodded awkwardly.

"oh ok," she also nodded. "we should all hang out sometime at my place. my mother is over my aunts for the week and my father works late."