007

november 3rd, 2020

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and marisol had just walked into school. some people's eyes turned to her but she couldn't be asked arguing.

"hey!" aileen called out as she walked over to her best friends and walked with her.

"hey, aileen," marisol smiled. "have you seen the bitch?" she asked and aileen sighed before nodding.

"she's with the group." aileen answered. "everyone but tia was talking to her."

marisol nodded. "did she have bruises on her face?"

aileen stayed quiet and just nodded.

marisol sighed. "okay. where are they?"

"follow me."

"hey guys." marisol grinned as she walked over to the friend group that were surrounding desire.

when marisol looked at desire she was shocked. the bruises looked so very real it was so believable.

is mar was being honest, she would've believed her if she wasn't the one to get accused of beating her up.

"what do you want?" desire rolled her eyes.

"i just came to see my friends— well.." she cut herself off remembering that some of them believe the liar and not their best friend.

"i think it's best if you go, marisol." hazel mumbled.

marisol scoffed. "wow," she shook her head and mumbled. "and i though i was your best friend. fuck you guys."

she held both of her middle fingers up at the group and walked away.

aileen glared at roshaun and roshaun looked down before following his girlfriend to go see where marisol was going.

mattia soon followed and then looked at alejandro, and shook his head then followed roshaun and aileen to see marisol.

kairi also did the same.

"i can't believe them," desire huffed and threw her hands into the air. "why are they following the girl who beat me up?"

"i don't know, des," hazel reassured her by rubbing her arm up and down.

"come on, babe." desire grabbed alejandro's hand and pulled him away from the friends.

desire was pressed against the lockers as her lips locked with her boyfriends.

the two had been making out for a good minute.

as the two made out marisol walked past them.

she felt all of her insides curl with jealousy. she didn't really know why she was jealous of the two. it wasn't like she was in love with alejandro...

"get a room you two!" she yelled as her eyes rolled back.

they separated and turned to marisol.

alejandro sighed and looked down.

"shut your trap marisol," desire began and stepped forward. "just because you're not getting any action doesn't mean you have to stop others from getting it."

it felt like a fire had lit inside marisols body. her cheeks grew red not of embarrassment but of anger.

"oh yeah?" marisol raised an eyebrow. "how do you know that your little boyfriend didn't give me anything last night?"

desires eyes widened in anger. she turned to alejandro who's eyes were also wide and then back at marisol who stood there shocked at what she had just blurted out.