013

november 30th, 2020

IN FIVE DAYS THE GROUP OF FRIENDS WOULD BE TAKING A PLAIN TO LONDON FOR THE WINTER BASH.

marisol and alejandro were in the girls room listening to music while he helped her pack.

"do you need this?" alejandro asked but it came out all muffled since his head was buried deep into her closet looking for clothes.

"what?" she asks looking up from her vanity and sees her best friend holding up a dark blue jumper that was wooly inside.

"oh of cource," she grabs the jumper and stuffs it into her suitcase. "you've been to london before right?"

"no," he shakes his head and sits on the bed by the case. "have you?"

"yeah, i have actually," she nods and grabs more clothes. "i went there with my family once for christmas break."

marisol plonks herself down next to alejandro and rests her head on his shoulder.

"i can't wait for winter bash!" she grins. "it's going to be so fun! i'll get to meet cynthia—"

"who's cynthia?" ale cuts her off.

"the girl tia's been talking to.. you know the one that commented on my post."

"ohh yeah, yeah i know, carry on." he says.

"i'll also get to meet celia. she seems nice.. she's the girl kais talking to. oh! and i'll get to see anthony!"

"hold on!" alejandro quickly stands up causing marisols head to fall but she's quick to catch herself and look up at alejandro worried.

"what? what's the matter?" she panics.

"who's anthony?"

"anthony reeves.. you know the dude from sway house."

"oh.. why are you excited to meet him?"

"because that's my best friends soon to be boyfriend—"

"but i'm not gay." he cut her off once again.

"oh my gosh, ale, he's melanie's soon to be boyfriend!" she huffs and runs a hand through her hair. "and can you quit cutting me off. it's really annoying."

"oh.. sorry."

"it's fine." she sighs and stands up then pulls alejandro into a warm hug.

"are you sharing a room with the boys at the hotel?" she mumbles into his chest.

she feels him shrug. "i don't know.. all i know is that roshaun wants to share a room with aileen and so does she and kairi wants to share with celia.."

marisol nods.

"i'm expect melanie wants to share with anthony.. and mattia wants to share with cynthia."

"hazel and robert are going to share so i guess that just leave, me, you and alvaro." he chuckles as he runs his hand up and down her back.