005

"m-marisol. s-she beat me up."

——————————————————
november 1st, 2020
third person ;

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and marisol had only just awoken from passing out last night but as soon as she woke she was immediately running for the bathroom where she then threw up all the alcohol once again.

she felt somebody pull the hair away from her face as she threw up. they rubbed her back and mumbled 'shh's every now and then.

once marisol was finished she stood up, flushed the toilet, and walked over to the sinks and washed her face before turning around and seeing aileen.

"please make sure i don't drink again." she sighed. aileen laughed and shook her head then pulled marisol into a hug.

"you did some crazy shit last night, mar." aileen told her.

"like what?" she hesitated not sure if she wanted to hear what was about to come.

"all i can say is that you were not yourself and i'm pretty sure you made out with the schools nerd." aileen explained.

"aw," marisol looked down and walked into her bedroom. "i hate being drunk."

"yeah," her best friend agreed. "oh and i think you and alejandro kissed-"

"WHAT!" mar yelped as she shot up from sitting on her bed. "shut your trap, aileen. we did not kiss." she denied.

"no, mar, i think you did."

marisol huffed and closed her eyes. "well, do you know if he kissed me back? or at least what happened after that?"

"i'm not sure if he did kiss back but all i know is that he told you that he um.. that he had a girlfriend and you puked after that."

"he has a girlfriend? who?" marisol asked trying not to sound hurt.

"if i tell you promise not to flip out."

"promise, i mean like who could be that bad?"

"desire."

"WHAT!!" marisol screamed and stood back up. "n-no! no! for gods sake, no! they're not dating. this has got to be some sort of joke."

aileen stayed quiet.

"out of all the girls it had to be her. i mean like it could've been, you-"

"oh no, not me. i'm with roshaun."

"right yeah sorry. i mean like it could've been melanie, not you, not hazel.."

"you?" aileen almost whispers.

"w-what?" marisol awkwardly plays it off as if she doesn't know what her best friend is on about.

"it could've been you, mar. i mean the connection you two have is amazing and strong and you guys would just be perfect together." she sighed.

marisol looked down. she felt tears make their way to her brown eyes.

"i-i just wish things could be easy."

november 3rd, 1987
third person;

"hey guys." alejandro spoke as him and desire made their way over to the group of friends who were sitting on a round picnic table at school eating their lunch.

marisol had been quiet the whole day. she didn't really speak to anyone. she was still upset about the fact that her best friend is dating her enemy.

"hi!" desire grinned as she slapped her gum between her teeth and sat next to hazel. marisol rolled her eyes and continued eating.

"is there some sort of problem, marisol?" desire asked, grabbing everybody's attention at the table.

marisol sighed. "here we go again." she then went on to mumble.

"well, are you going to answer my question?" desire asked.

"what do you mean, desire?" marisol scoffed. "i haven't said shit, you're just trying to start things."

desire rolled her eyes.

"anyways, hazel how has your day been?"

alejandro sat down next to marisol and put his arm around her which was then to be shrugged off.

"what's the matter?" alejandro worryingly asked.

"nothing." she harshly said and started packing up her lunch and the standing.

"i'm heading to class." she told everyone and then walked away.

"what's her problem?" desire laughed.

"oh, shut your trap!" melanie scowled.

"g-guys." desire cried out as she entered mattia's house and started walking down the stairs to his bedroom.

she opened the door and everybody's attention turned to her.

"holy shit, what happened to you?" robert gasped as they all stood up and crowded around the injured girl.

"m-marisol. s-she beat me up." she started to cry at this point. hazel swarmed desire into a hug and rubbed her back.

"when did this happen?" alejandro asked, concerned for his girlfriend.

"j-just then. i tried apologizing to her for earlier a-at lunch and she just came at me."

"oh gosh, i'm- i'm so sorry." melanie apologized for her friends actions.

aileen stayed quiet in the back. she didn't know wether to believe desire or not.

would marisol really do something like this?

;
hey, sorry this is short again. i've decided that not all chapters in this book will be long because i want to make this story have as many chapters as possible.
thank you!