011

november 17th, 2020
(pretend katie is marisol for the picture!)

"WHAT HAPPENED TO 'i'd never hurt a fly'?" alejandro asks as him and marisol sat on his bed.

after the gang disowned desire from their group they all apologized for not believing her it took a while for marisol to expect their apology but she soon did and alejandro said that she could go over to his house to talk.

at first she was hesitant but she decided that she'd go and see what he'd have to say.

marisol chuckled. "only got to do what's right." she shrugged.

"hey," ale began. "i'm sorry for not believing you, really."

marisol shrugged once again. "it is what it is, i guess." she turned her head towards him and smiled at him. "are we friends again?" she asks.

"uhm... i don't know," he looked down at his lap and marisol felt her heart break into pieces.

"i'm only kidding," he burst out laughing. "of cource we can be friends again!"

marisol chuckled and rolled her eyes. "did you see your face though? it was hilarious!" he wheezes as he points at her face.

"ha. ha." she rolled her eyes. "very funny, ale." she sarcastically said.

she playfully pushed alejandro and he fell backwards onto his bed still laughing.

marisol stayed sitting looking down at her feet while lightly chuckling u til she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

butterflies immediately filled her stomach. it was like they were having a dance party or something.

her cheeks grew red. they'd done this before but it had been along time since they touched each other.

alejandro pulled marisol down to lay with him. his head laying on her chest as she ran her fingers threw his black curls.

"i'm glad we're best friends again." he mumbles.

"so am i." she whispers and kisses the top of his head. "a-are you and desire finished?" she asks and she feels him nod.

a smile breaks out on the girls face.

"that's good.." she whispers as she feels her eyes start to close and alejandro breathing heavily letting her know that he was falling asleep too.

"why?" he mutters.

"because i think i may be falling in love with you, rosario."

after that marisol fell straight asleep but that sentence made alejandro become more awake. his body jolted with excitement and he didn't know why.

was it because he was slowly falling in love with her two?

@merrman

LIKED BY @HIROKAIY AND 7,490 OTHERS

@merrman: so glad to have my best friend back. i have no idea what i did without you lmao. i love you so much 💞

TAGGED @ALEJANDROROSARIO
AND
@ROSARIO69

@alejandrorosario: love you 2 ❤️

@user1: i ship

@user2: no! @desiremarshh and ale are the greatest couple ever

@rosario69: we broke up.. so we're not that great 🤷‍♀️

@mattiapolibio: happy 4 u guys

@user3: we love a supportive friend 😘

@melanier: i'm guessing a lot has happened since i've gone

@merrman: oh a lot

@user4: like?

@user5: ^

@user6: ^^

@cynthiaparkerrr: that's so great!

@user7: ughhh not cynthia marker

@merrmen: thank you so much <3

@user8: is it just me or does anyone else think marisol is a bit of a whore

@user9: omg i thought i was the only one thinking that lmao

@rosario69: shut the fuck up

@user9: omg he replied!!

@robertgeorges: sorry mar

@merrmen: it's fine. friends again?

@robertgeorges: friends again (:

@user10: wait! what happened?

@user11: i have no idea

HEY GUYS SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WHENEVER YOU SEE A PICTURE OF ALEJANDRO AND KATIE JUST PRETEND THAT ITS MARISOL OK? OKAY'