Chap-22

YN: I fucking hate you.

She said as we were being let down towards the ground and un-strapped.

Me: Baby, it wasn't that bad. I told you I wouldn't let go.

YN: I didn't have a harness on. I could've fucking died. WAIT ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THAT?

Me: Baby, I told you that you can trust me. I didn't let go.

YN still has little tears falling from her eyes. I took the opportunity to pull her in and give her a tight hug.

Of courses she hugged back even more tighter, but I then felt a pinch near where my nipple should be.

Me: DID YOU JUST BITE ME?!

YN: You kind of deserved it. 

She then walk of in the direction near the elevator that would bring us back to where the car should be parked. 

Once we were both back in the car, I looked over at YN. She was looking out the window. I could tell she was really mad. 

YN POV

Was I mad? Of course, but i also realize that Yongguk is someone I could put my trust in. He held me tight and didn't let go. But man was that a severe trust fall. 

As we were driving, I received a notification to my phone. One of my new patients, who i have yet to meet, was currently having a mental break down. I was as the live video played on my phone. He hit the glass walls of his room repeatedly. I watched as he hands turned red, but he show no expression as if he didn't feel any pain. 

Me: Yongguk, could you take me down to the office please?

Yongguk: What's going on?

Me: My new patient.

With that, Yongguk make a fast U-turn to get onto the nearest highway.

Within 30 minutes, we reached the Asylum and i rushed in and up to my office to grab the files I had on my New patient. 

Me: Hmm.... Psychoses,  Brief Psychotic Disorder, PTSD.

Psychosis, A mental disorder characterized by a disconnection from reality. Brief Psychotic Disorder, When a patient has only short, sudden episodes of psychotic behavior, the condition is diagnosed as brief psychotic disorder. These episodes are typically a response to a stressful situation and usually last less than a month.

I read the files as I mad my way down to the basement level. 

As I neared the room, two armed guards caught my attention.

Me: Why are you guys armed? You don't need those.

Guard one: Government required for this indivi-

Me: So what. I dont care. That is a danger to not only my patient but everyone else in this building. I dont care how trained you are. I suggest you get that gun out of my sight and let the government know I told you to do so.

With that, not another word. 

I then opened the door to my patients room.

Me: Sehun.

He was standing up in a corner of the room. 

( incase you were wondering how the rooms looked

( incase you were wondering how the rooms looked.)

He slowly turned to face me. 

Me: Have a seat.

Without moving, he stared at me from the slightly illuminated corner he stood in. I then put the files down on his bed and pull out some bandages and wipes.

Me: Im just going to fix your hands. 

He still didnt move so I grabbed the chair that wa at his desk and slid it over to him then sat in it. After doing so, I grabbed his hands and inspected it. His hands were swolen and a bit blue. 

Me: You have a fractured metacarpal bone in you fourth finger.

I say examining his right hand.  

I then turned to the guards.

Me: Call for Christian Yu please and tell him to bring down the The first aid medical kit thats located in my office. Please and thank you.

Within 5 minutes, Christian was at the door holding the kit that I had asked for. 

Me: Thank you.

The guard then grabbed the kit from him and brung it over to me. 

After grabbing it, I took out some pain reviler medicine, the butterfly needle, and a finger splint.

Me: Which would you like first? The splint? Or the Syringe?

He looked at me with worry in his eyes. Not a big fan of needles I see.

Me: This needle is just for the liquid pain reliever. If you do this first, it'll settle in fast so that when i put the splint on your finger, it wont hurt as much and you would be a bit comfortable. 

His eyes then softened a bit and I took that as a yes for the needle.

After giving him the pain reliever, he sat on the floor. 

I got out of the seat to offer it to him.

Me: Come on and sit in this chair. 

Helping him up, he sat in the chair and i sat on the desk.

I then placed his hand on my leg so that i could apply the splint carefully without injuring his finger any more. After that, I applied the bandages then he was all set.

I then looked down at him.

Me: Tell me about yourself.

Sehun: You saw my files.

Hist first words, which sounded harsh, but who am I to judge. At least he spoke.