-Chap 28

??? POV- Prior to the lockdown

Dr. Naomi: Hello. How are you doing today?

The doctor asked, Catching me off guard. 

Me: Hello. I'm well. You?

She asked, looking away from her computer, directly at me, making me pull my hat down a bit. 

Dr. Naomi: Well. Would you mind reminding me of your name again?

Me: Uh.. Kai.

Dr. Naomi: Nice to meet you Kai. I'm sorry I haven't formally met you. I'm Dr. Y/N Naomi, Head of the asylum.

I nodded my head, and just as I did so, her phone rang. I took this as my cue to leave. 

I then carefully put the cleaning supplies back in the janitorial closet, careful not to alarm anyone, then made my way to the basement. 

Once there, I met Chanyeol and Sehun. 

Yeol: I blocked the monitor feed. Did you find any spare clothes?

Me: No. He'll have to get some off one of the guards. It's dark so the blood won't be noticeable.

Sehun: I don't care. Just get me out of here. 

Just as Sehun began to undress one of the dead guards, the elevator bell 'dinged'.

Yeol: Shit. They must have noticed the monitor. I'll cover. 

He then got into position. Just as the elevator door opened, he let his semi-automatic rain in the elevator. Shit, I would have hated to be in there. 

Me: Sehun, hurry. 

The elevator doors then closed. It didn't move for a while. I guess whoever is in there now is dead. The walkie-talkies then radiod. 

???: The building is now going into lockdown. Everyone, please get out of the hallways and into your rooms. Doctors, please escort patients into a safe room and lock all doors.

Me: Fuck. Fuck the damn suit. We have to go. 

The elevator then began to move and I tried to stop it by pressing the button, but it didn't work.

As we tried to exit the building, the building went on lockdown. Locking everything and blocking the windows with metal sheaths. 

Yeol: How the hell are we supposed to leave now?

Me: I saw a set of controls up in the head office. The doctor must have put the building on lockdown. We have to get up there. 

Yeol: Here, take this gun. 

Sehun: That bitch.