Chap-21

It now had been three weeks since I moved in with Yongguk, and so far everything has went well, well except him being gone a lot. He still works with GD. So he is gone most of the day and comes back late at night, sometimes on time for dinner.

Today, I had been laying in bed, wearing one of Yongguk's shirts, and eating from a pail of strawberry and vanilla ice cream. I had been watching a kdrama called I am not a robot, it's actually really good. (No seriously, it really is).

As I was watching the show, I received a text message from Yongguk.

Yongguk:
Good afternoon sweetheart, get dressed in something nice, I'll be there by 2:45.

Get dressed?

Me:
Get dressed? Where are we going?

He didn't respond, but hey! You don't gotta tell me twice. And it's a nice day out too?

Getting up, I took the shower ice cream downstairs to put it back, then came back upstairs and took a hot shower.

After my shower, I got dressed in something simple.

(Your hair and makeup can be however you would like it to be)After getting dressed, I did my hair then makeup

After getting dressed, I did my hair then makeup.

(Your hair and makeup can be however you would like it to be)After getting dressed, I did my hair then makeup

I then grabbed my shoes and went down stairs to the kitchen. It was now 2:30 and I decided to grab a snack.

I then grabbed a bottle of water then went and sat down on the family room sofa, then grabbed the remote and pressed the button that revealed the theater style projector screen.

Minutes that felt like hours passed and soon I had fallen asleep.

Yongguk POV-

When I pulled up, I honked my horn, signaling YN to come out. When I realized she wasn't coming out, I called her phone. No answer. What the hell, she better be ready.

I then got out my car, without shutting it off and walked up to the front door. I then unlocked it and stepped in. I was about to remove my shoes, until I saw YN fast asleep on the sofa.

I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

Me: YN? wake up babe.

She still hadn't woke up so placed multiple kisses all over her face, until I felt her hand mush my face away.

YN: you are gonna mess up my makeupppp.

Me: get up sleepy head.

She then sat up and I grabbed the black shoes that were on the floor next to her and put them on her feet, then fixed her laces the way she likes them.

YN: Awww. That was sooo cute. I love you.

She said in a dramatic tone making me chuckle at her.

She then got up and grabbed her phone and handbag then we left the house.

30 min later——

Me: close your eyes YN.

She then smiled and did as I said.

I then shut off the car then got out and helped her out. Once we were in the spot we needed to be in, I told her to open her eyes.

When she looked around and looked down, I could literally see her heart drop into her ass. She nearly had a heart attack.

We had been at the Nami Land bungee jumping locates here in Seoul.

YN: WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?!?!?

I didn't nothing but smile. I had been getting strapped up, ready to jump. And she was going to jump with me.

Once I was finish, one of the professionals grabbed YN and pushed her closer to me where I would then embrace her without letting go.

Me: Do you trust me?

YN: of course I do but why-

Me: Then hold on tightly and don't let go.

YN: Yongguk! I can't do this!

I then looked over to the guy who would be moderating our fall and nodded my head. He then gently pushed us towards the edge where we would fall.

Yn: YONGGUK! YONGGUK! I'm not playing. Let go! Now!

Before you knew it, we were both pushed and YN screamed her lounge out. I even saw some tears fall from here eyes almost in slowmotion.