Chap-30

Me: This is all I have on him. All the treatment he was receiving here, everyone who he came in contact with... wait. There is some stuff missing. Did your tech guy download everything properly?

GD: Yea. He copied everything.

Me: Everything as in...?

Cause he's not supposed to download everything EVERYTHING. Just the files on Sehun, which were all labeled.

GD: Everything such as the whole storage.

Me: Ok... First and foremost, he wasn't supposed to do that. These are confidential files and the only ones you guys are supposed to have access to are Sehuns files. Secondly, that's crazy. If he downloaded everything across the board and storage, then we should have gotten everything. Even if it was deleted. Somebody wiped some files clean.

GD: Shit. Think Sehun and his friends might have gotten to it?

Me: Wasn't the building under surveillance?

GD: Yes.

Me: Must not have been if they did get to it. The wifi in the building is under a private server to protect patient confidentiality. Wouldnt be easy to hack from the outside. When will I be returning to work?

GD: At this point, it may be a while. But don't worry, we'll make sure you get PTO.

Me: That's not what I'm worried about. I still have patients in that building. 

GD: Christian is there. He is making sure everything is taken care of. 

I trust Christian, however, that doesn't mean he doesn't need any help. My silence spoke volumes as Gd took this as a sign to leave. 

GD: Alright. I'll go see if we can get in contact without the tech guy and see what we can try to pull. 

He then left. Once I heard the front door open and close, I got up from bed and quickly made my way to the shower. 

Once done, I quickly got ready, putting on some work scrubs and throwing my hair into a messy puffball before making my way to my car. 

Once I arrived at the asylum, I went inside.

Cassandra: Dr. Naomi... we weren't expecting you back so soon. 

Me: I'm just picking up some things. 

Cassandra: Oh ok. Well just tap your badge for me. 

I then tapped my badge and made my way to the elevator, tapping my badge on the new security pad, so that I could go up to my office. When I got there, I sat at my desk and opened up my computer. When I began to look around my storage, I noticed there was more missing than what appeared on the flash drive GD showed me. Some of my important clearance stuff was gone as well. When I tried to search for it through my computer, the screen shut off.

When I tried to turn the computer back on, it wouldn't. I quickly got up and walked to my door, opening it. I then tapped the badge on the pad outside the door, however, the light wouldn't change. Walking over to my desk, I dial the front desk number from my desk phone. 

Me: Hey Cassandra, can you tap your badge on your security pad to see if it'll work?

Cassandra: Uh... Sure... Yea. It does work. Is everything alright?

Me: Mine isn't working. Could you send up a guest badge, please? 

Cassandra: Oh that's weird. Yea. I'll have one sent up right now. 

Me: Thank you. 

I then hung up. I can't even check security now. Something isn't right. Maybe I need to call Yongguk. 

Hesitant, I grabbed my cell phone from my bag. When I tried to make the call, my service went out. Just then, I heard a little beep then the door swung open, and in walked Christain. 

Christian: You're supposed to be home YN. 

He said in a worried tone. 

Me: I need to be here. There is something going on. 

Christain: It can't be more important than your well-being. 

Me: Yes it is. Who has been in my office?

Christain: No one. Gd bring some guy in here yesterday but that was all.

Ok. Just who is this tech guy. 

Me: Were you in here with them?

Christian: No. I was with a patient. 

Me: Can you call Yongguk and have him come here, please. 

Christian: Yea. sure. I left my phone in my office. 

He then sat down the guest badge and left out. Sliding my chair out, I check all outages in the monitor. Nothing. 

I then checked the computer part, making sure to even check the disk input. Nothing. 

The more and more I searched, the more upset I became. There was obviously something wrong but I couldn't figure out what. Someone is doing this and I can't find out how. I don't have any other way to access this stuff because it was all confined to this laptop and that drive only had files. And some were missing. 

The more I thought about it, the angrier I got

Me: WHO THE HELL WAS IN HERE!

I yelled pushing everything off the table.

This surprised me. Normally I'm good with containing my anger. But this time, It's like my anger just took over. Only for a quick minute. Calming myself down, I sat back down in my chair. Sitting my glasses on the table and relaxing in the chair. 

I could then hear the beep of the door again and it swing open quickly. In walked Yongguk with Christain. 

Yongguk: What happened? Why are you here?

Me: Why does everyone keep asking me that? Like I don't work here?

Yongguk: You are supposed to be home. It's only been a week. 

Me: I'm needed here. 

Christain: YN, everything is fine h-

Me: NO!- No it's not. Someone has been stealing files and hacking into my computer. Who knows what else is going on. 

Yongguk: GD has security here.

Me: Then how did I get in? They knew I wasn't supposed to be here, yet I got in anyway? 

Yongguk: Come on let's go home. 

Me: I'm fine. I can work. 

Yongguk: How are you gonna work with no computer?

Me: I can make my rounds.

Christain: YN... please go home. I got everything here covered. Don't you trust me?

Letting out a silent sigh, I got up from my chair and walked over to Yongguk, reaching for the hand he had extended out for me to grab. 

Me: I'll be back once the computer is replaced. Don't let GD bring that Tech guy back in here. Better yet, don't inform him of this. Find someone from the department. 

Christain then nodded his head.