Chap-17

When I arrived to work, i went right up to my office and sat my things down. I then went over to my desk and logged into my computer.

Aafter makong sure I was all set up, I called for Yoongi.

While waiting on him, I couldnt help but think about that guy from my dream. Why would he just randomly pop up. Do I really mnow him. There is no way I can dream about someone who I've never seen before a day in my life.

Christian: Yn??

I then snapped out of my thoughts and seen Christian and Yoongi standing in front of me.

Christian: Are you ok? Ive called your name atleast 4 times.

Me: o-oh yea. Just lost in my thoughts. Anyways, would you guys like some breakfast?

Christian: I actually already have some catered. Yongguk and Jongup are bringing by their friends. Remember?

No...I dont.

Me: No.

Christian: im pretty sure I told you this some days ago.

Me: You probably have. Ive just been busy these days. Sorry.

Christian: it's ok. They'll be here in about half an hour.

Me: Half an our?! What are they coming here for again?

Christian: If im not mistaken, they are hosting a party tonight but Yongguk would like for you to get to know them in advance.

Seems to be a bit too much.

Me: ok thank you.

Christian: no problem. Ill be down in my office if you need me.

I then nodded my head and Christian left the room. Yoongi who had been quiet sat down and looked me in my eyes.

Yoongi: What's on your mind?

He said in a soothinh voice which kind of caught me off gaurd.

Me: Nothing.

Yoongi: you are lying.

Me: Yoongi who is the doctor here? Please enlighten me.

Yoongi then raised his hands in defensed then laughed at me.

Yoongi has been doing so well. Seeing him laugh and smile makes me smile and I truely feel happy for him and I also feel accomplished.

Me: Yoongi? Are you ready?

Knowing what I was asking, Yoongi hesitated a bit.

Yoongi: I am but...I really dont want to leave you. You helped me when no one else could. You helped me feel sane. For that, I feel like I owe you my life.

Me: Yoongi...I was just doing my job.

Yoongi: So were other doctors, yet they weren't passionate and thats why they couldnt help me. But you, you helped me and more. Not only were you my doctor, you were my friend.

Yoongi's words were so loving and caring. I couldnt help but smile.

Me: We are friends and we always will be.

I then got up and hugged him.

Me: Yoongi? You ARE ready. I know you are.

Yoongi: also...where am I gonna go.

Oh.. I forgot all about that.

Me: right....I'm pretty sure I could help you find a place. Until then, you can stay with me. I'll also help you get a job.