chap 10

After getting dressed, I go into my kitchen to grab a Gatorade

After getting dressed, I go into my kitchen to grab a Gatorade. I don't know what Dr.Jeon plan on doing but I hope I'm dressed well for it.

As I was drinking my Gatorade and checking my TL, my phone rang.

Me: Hello?

Dr.Jeon: I'm outside.

Me: ok here I come.

I then grabbed my bag and keys then left my house. As I walked down the steps, I saw that he had a very nice car. It was a white Mercedes Benz with black skirts.

I then got in his car and greeted him.

Me: Hi.

Dr.Jeon: Hey YN.

Me: so what are we doing tonight?

Dr.Jeon: well I though we should just get some takeout and watch movies at my house. I have a theater and really comfortable seats.

Me: oh ok. Sounds nice. I was worried that I may have not dressed appropriately for the occasion.

Dr.Jeon: oh no you look beautiful.

Me: thank you.

We then stopped at a restaurant and ordered some food. I ordered chicken and shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread and so did Dr.Jeon.

After. We got our food, we got back  into the car and we would now be headed to Dr.Jeon's house. The ride took no longer than 15 minutes. But when we got there, my jaw dropped. His house looked awesome and high tech.

It wasn't until we both got out of the car that I had noticed how nicely dressed he was. He wore a black button down shirt with black slacks and black dress shoes.

Me: you look very nice Dr.Jeon.

Dr.Jeon: please, Call me Wonwoo. And thank you.

He then grabbed my hand and lead me inside of his house.

I was surprised by a sudden voice.

??: Welcome home Mr. Wonwoo
I see you have brung a quest along. Would you like me to warm the house temperature ?

I then looked around but didn't see anyone.

Wonwoo then chuckled a bit.

Wonwoo: my house has a programmed system. But is it too cold in here?

Me: oh uhm. Yea just a bit.

Wonwoo: Ok Kara. Please warm.the temperature by 15 degrees.

Oh... That's its name?.

Kara: ok Mr.Wonwoo.

At that moment the house began to feel a little warmer.

We then sat at the island of his kitchen and ate our food. While eating, we would ask each other little questions about each other like where did we grow up and what schools we went to and how many people have we dated.

We also shared a few laughs. I actually enjoy talking to him. At first I thought he was one of those guys who had really good looks but not much of a growth mindset. I'm.not trying to say I thought he was dumb... I just thought he wasn't really intelligent. But I was proven wrong.

After we ate, he grabbed my hand and lead me to what appears to be the theater.

Once we sat down, we both put our phones on vibrate so they wouldn't interrupt us during the movie.

Wonwoo: what movie would you like to see?

Me: Uhm....what about Fahrenheit 451.

Wonwoo: Ok..Kara play Fahrenheit 451, 2018.

Kara: ok.

The movie then played and we sat back and watched the movie.

By time we got to the third movie, I had fell asleep. I really needed this.

___________$___________$_________&____

Sorry it's short guys. Like and comment.