Chap-18

When me and Yoongi got to my house, I helped him take his stuff in.

Me: ok Yoongi...here is the thing. I only have two rooms here. And one of them are completely empty. Theres nothing in it. Not even a bed. So your options are to either sleep in the livingroom, or my room. I do have a blow up mattress. You could sleep in the empty room but there is no TV in there.

Yoongi: I can sleep here in the livingroom.

Me: You sure?

Yoongi: Yes.

Me: Alright. If you want, you can set your things up in my room. But first lets go to the mall. You need a few things.

He nodded and we both got back in my car.

Me: so Yoongi, until you get a job, I'll help you apply for financial aid that way you can start getting money to save and use when you need it.

Yoongi: ok. Do you think I will be able to get a good job, even though my background?

Me: I really don't know. But I know some good people that may be able to go hire you. So maybe.

Yoongi: thank you so much. You don't have to do this, yet you are and I greatly appreciate it.

Me: Yoongi, I would do anything to make sure you are ok and comfortable.

I then smiled and we soon parked at the mall.

Me: alright so we need to first get you some hygiene stuff. Well... You may not feel comfortable with mw being with you so I'll just give you money and let you go about and get everything you need. Lets go find an ATM.

Knowing that one may be in the good court, I grabbed his hand and headed there.

Lucky enough, we found one.

I then withdrew some cash and handed Yoongi 500 out of that.

Me: this should be enough to get you a few thing. If you need more just come and find me. I'll be in either Forever 21, Bath and body works, Pink, Victoria Secret, Journeys, or the food court.

Yoongi: ok Thank you.

He then walked off and I headed towards the bath and body works store.