The video I took did not show when Awala left, but the bar has surveillance. Bansha took the surveillance out. When the time came, I would announce that Awala left with a sullen face. That's it.

It was only one part, and other parts cannot go wrong either.

I turned two streets, found a well-known street stall, packed up a bowl of rice noodle, and then received a call from Bansha, saying that he got the video.

Back at the hotel, I wiped off the ketchup from my mouth and knocked on Wendy's door.

After a short while, she opened the door, exposing Wendy's face and half of her white shoulders.

"Your noodles," I said, raising the packing box in my hand.

"Thank you."

Wendy took the packing box and suddenly sniffed as if she smelt something.

I asked, "This noodle smells good, right?"

She glanced at me meaningfully, and then pointed at my neck: "I smelt woman's perfume from you, and there is a piece of hair on your neck."

I was taken aback and a little embarrassed. I lowered my head and touched my neck, and I found a long hair.

Before I could explain, Wendy asked calmly: "How much is the noodle? I will give the money to you on WeChat in a while."

I smiled awkwardly: "No, the bill is on me."

"Thank you, if there's nothing else, I will go to rest." As she said, Wendy was about to close the door.

"Well, good night."

I waved at her and then turned and walked away.

Damn it! That hot girl had a strong perfume, and she once leaned on me. I should let her go away.

But, so what?

Wendy has made it clear that she didn't like me, and I also decided to give up on her. She couldn't say anything, even if I indeed went out to play with a few women.

Back in my room, I took a shower, set the alarm clock to six in the morning, and went to bed.

Early the next morning, after being woken up by the alarm clock, I got up and took my phone. I saw a message from Bansha in the middle of the night. He found Awala's residence overnight.

I hurriedly got up to wash and dress, went out and ate something, and then went straight to the address sent by Bansha.

Awala lived in a villa far from the city. I gave two thousand baht to the guard, registered a business visit with my passport and visa, and then successfully entered the neighborhood.

Not long after ringing the bell in front of Awala's door, a middle-aged woman opened the door.

I made a namaste politely and said, "Hello, is Awala at home now?"

"Hello, what's the matter?"

"About official business, would you please call him for me?"

"Okay, wait a minute."

The middle-aged woman turned around and yelled twice. I nodded at her gratefully and then stood outside the door, waiting.

Not long after, Awala walked to the door while wearing a tie. After he glanced at me, his expression changed.

He already knew that I took that video and mistakenly thought I made public it.

I made a namaste politely: "Good morning, Mr. Awala."